Chapter 25 - Day Dream

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Lisa's Pov

I got out of my car I'm anger, I can't believe Taehyung is with that Jeon Jungkook! God I hate him...I entered into my parents mansion, I was About to go to my room when I heard them talking in their shared room " Look! It's not my fault that Jungkook is our son!" I was shocked when I heard that " He is our son! It's was all your fault " My Father shouted at my mother.

" I come it's my fault... Jungkook and Lisa were born at the same day! They are twin siblings, it's your fault and your families fault " Jungkook is my twin brother! How is that even possible " They liked Lisa more than Jungkook " I can't believe it " Well you were the one who said you can't take care of two kids !" I was about to fall but my maid's daughter Jennie hold me.

" A-are you alright ?" I nodded my head, she was about to say something but I stopped her " He spend 10 years in the same hospital I left him...and then Chang wan adopted him " I looked at Jennie " Come on " I nodded...we went to my room...all the time when I was living a princess life, Jungkook was living all alone? It's all my fault...Now I was thinking of breaking his marriage too, I should stop now.

I looked at Jennie,who was looking at me worried " I'm okay Jennie " I said and smiled at her, She looked at me shocked, well yes because I never talked to her nicely " o-okay, If you need anything, call me " I nodded...she glance at me last time and went away, I should apologize to him....

Next Day.....

No one's Pov

Jungkook went towards the guest room to wake everyone, today was his last day in Busan....his town, Because everyone slept late night, they were still asleep " Wow " Jungkook said looking at his hyung...They were passed out of each other, Taehyung's leg on Jimin's waist, Yoongi's foot on Jimin's face and Jimin legs in the air.

Jungkook sighed " wake up " he said, Jungkook laughed in disbelief " Who am I even kidding " He mumbled to himself and made his way towards Yoongi, He grabbed his arm and shook up " What the hell!" Yoongi said and was about to punch but saw Jungkook...Jimin wake up hearing Yoongi's scream.

" What the hell " the same think Jimin mumbled, Jungkook sigh when he saw Taehyung smiling while sleeping, He mumbled something " Bunny " Jimin smirked when he heard...He turn his head toward Jungkook who was glaring at him " must be dreaming about that Sarah " He scoffed...Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other and than at Taehyung.

" RIP " they thought to himself " Mister Kim Taehyung " Jungkook shouted and pulled him out of his bed, Making him fall hardly on the floor " Ahhhh!" Taehyung screamed....

" My hairs are getting longer " Chang wan said who was looking at himself in the mirror " ahhhhh !" He flinched when he heard Taehyung's voice " these kids will give me a heart attack someday " He sighed and shook his head.

In Seoul

Lisa's parents along with Lisa were sitting in Kim's mansion, waiting for Namjoon and Jin " I hope they agree in this marriage " Lisa rolled her eyes, hearing her mother " They won't... Don't worry " She said to her, Mr and Mrs.Lee frowns " W-" Mr.Lee's words were cut off by KimHee ( if someone forgot, Grandma ) .

" Good morning " Mr.Lee said to her with a smile " It's almost 12 o clock " She said uninterested...She sat in front of them, Namjoon and Jin also came and sat with Kimhee " what brings you here, Mr.lee ?" Jin asked them, He never liked them, because what they did to Jungkook.

" We wanted to talk about Taehyung's marriage with our daughter " Mrs.Lee said, with a smile....Namjoon and Jin looked at each other, while KimHee rolled her eyes " Don't you you know, He is getting married with Jungcook " She said " Mom, it's Jungkook " Jin correct her.