Chapter 49- Insane Woman

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" I hope Bunny like this gift " Taehyung said to himself while looking at a fluffy hat in his hands.....Just as Taehyung was thinking about Jungkook, Jungkook entered into the room, happily with his cake... Taehyung chuckled looking at him... Jungkook looks at Taehyung, who signed him to come near him.

" No, you will kiss me again " Jungkook said pouting, Taehyung mentally cooed at him X " okay I promise I won't...now come " Jungkook put his cake on the table and went to Taehyung, Taehyung stood up and out the hat on Jungkook's head " My cute Bun " Taehyung said and squeezed his cheeks together making him whine.

now come " Jungkook put his cake on the table and went to Taehyung, Taehyung stood up and out the hat on Jungkook's head " My cute Bun " Taehyung said and squeezed his cheeks together making him whine

( I just want to give him a kiss but Taehyung is behind me and said he will give Jungkook from my behalf 💔)

" What is this?" Jungkook asked him, while his lips pouty because of Taehyung's squeezes " A gift, because my Bun is now finally a doctor " Thank you " Jungkook said but he hit Taehyung's chest who peck him " you promise!" Jungkook whined " When?" Taehyung teased him and kissed his cheeks " Yah! Meanie " Jungkook said while Taehyung chuckled.

While they were cutely fighting, Jungkook's phone start rining, he picked up the phone from his table " Hello? " Jungkook said while stare at Taehyung who was eating his cake " Jungkook, can you come now? There is an emergency And Bogum is not picking my call " Seo joon said on the other line " Of course hyung I will be there in 15 minutes " Jungkook said rushing around the room, by now Taehyung also noticed his little husband.

" Jungkook bring Soo Hyun too...a woman is asking about him, littering shouting for him " Jungkook also heard a woman's voice behind him, shouting Soo Hyun's name " okay hyung " Jungkook said and hangs up the phone " Hyung can you go to Soo Hyun and tell him we have to leave for house now " Jungkook said to Taehyung, while grabbed him sling bag.

" Okay but isn't it late " Taehyung said to him who looked at his wrist watch, indeed it was late 11:38pm " Hyung we are doctors,so duty comes first " Jungkook said " Okay I will also come " Taehyung was about to grab his car keys but Jungkook grabbed his hand " No it's fine, John and Soo Hyun Hyung will be with me and also you should take some rest " Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

" But Jungkook, your hand " Jungkook shook his head " Just go Hyung " Taehyung sighed and went towards Soo Hyun's room...while Jungkook smiled looking at his big baby.

Few hours earlier
Yoonmin

The three of them was peacefully having their dinner with some talks, mostly Juno ( Jimin's mother ) talking about Jimin's childhood embarrassing memories and Jimin whining, Yoonji noticed how sweet Juno was even going through so much " One time Jimin kissed his classmate and the girl pouched him...what was her name Jimin?" Juno asked Jimin, who was litterly sinking on his chair.