Chapter 29 - CuTae

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

Taehyung was smiling looking at Jungkook, who was sleeping while his head on his chest and arms warp around his waist, looking like a lost but cute bunny...cute snores leaving his mouth " he is so cute " He thought to himself....he looked around and saw everybody sleeping too, of course except John...who was driving the car.

He looked down and say Jungkook...who hugged him tighter... Taehyung closed his eyes and sniffs his hairs " strawberry " He thought to himself and smiled " We will be there is 15 minutes " John said to Taehyung.... Taehyung looked at him and smack his head " What was that for ?" Asked John whining.

" Drive slowly " He said to him....he turn around and saw Yoongi glaring at him " You said this before too Taehyung...that's why we are late " Yoongi whispered to him...not wanting to wake Hoseok  who was sleeping on his shoulder " What do you expect from me...this soft thing is sleeping on my arms, I'm taking the advantage of this ride " He said dreamily staring at Jungkook.

Lisa's Pov

I was in my room when Jennie came to me " Sir and Madam are waiting for you downstairs " I smiled at her, She is really cute...Why didn't I notice that first " I will be there " She bowed to me and went away....I sigh and stood up " Get ready for one more argument Lisa " I made my way downstairs.

I saw them sitting on the couch...I sat in front of them, I saw Jennie cleaning the table behind us " Lisa, what's wrong with you ?" Mom asked me....I looked at her and shrugged " What? I'm perfectly alright...not mental of something " I chuckled " You said that you love Taehyung, when we went to talk about your marriage with him...you said you don't want to " dad yelled at me.

Jennie behind him flinched " What dad! What's wrong with Jungkook! They will be happy together!" I yelled back " Your daughter is gone mad " He said to Mom " You calm down let me talk to her " She stood up and came to me " Look Lisa, Jungkook don't belongs to our standard....he is poor and you're rich you can't let your best friend marry him " I glare at her.

" When you gave birth to me...we were also poor, now when you're rich you both forget about relations " I said to them... Jeenie was walking away but my father pushed her in anger...which made her head hit with the table " Can't you see we are talking " this is not the first time, I went to get and made her stand up.

" Lisa Don't touch this poor shit " I scoffed at them " Come on Jennie " We made our way towards my room...I made her sit on my bed " I can't sit here " I pushed her on bed, gently " Sit back down " I order her...I came back with First-aid...I sat beside her and put the bandage " you should message Taehyung " She said all of a sudden.

I sigh " I also want to,but I'm scared....I think they hate me, Specially Jungkook....God my brother hate me " She giggled...I looked at him with a smile " What?" I asked her " you look cute when you pout " I looked at her " on really " She nodded her head " You always look cute " I squeeze her cheeks...She blushed and looked down.

So cute!

No one's pov

" I told you to drive slowly " Taehyung was glaring at John, who was scared for his life, because everyone were glaring at him all day " Not my fault " Me mumbled and looked down " Finally my Kookie is back " KimHee hugged Jungkook tightly, which was making difficult for him to breath.

" Look at my Hitler Grandma! Nobody can hate my Bunny " Taehyung whispered to John " Master, what about your Doctor Kook ?" John asked him, Jungkook now went to meet Jin " Doctor who?" Taehyung asked him staring at Jungkook, who was having his special handshake with Jin.

" Master is such an Idiot... Jungkook is Doctor Kook " John thought to himself " Young man! You can also greet me " Kim hee said to him, aware of his stares on Jungkook... Taehyung looked at him " Hello " He bowed to her...She scoffed and pulled him to a hug, Taehyung was taken back " I missed you " Taehyung saw Jungkook smiling at them.

He hesitated a little but hugged her back " Hoseok ! That's dog food!" Yoonji shouted at Hoseok who was about to eat Dog's food " Dog, but we don't have any dog in here " Taehyung said, who was now sitting beside Kim hee " actually we have now " Taehyung frowns " Really?" He asked again " But we didn't names him yet " Namjoon said.

Jungkook smiled at his father, who was talking with Jin " Okay everyone suggest some good names " Kim Hee said... everyone thought for sometime " Gucci " Taehyung said widely smiling " No diffently not! We are not gonna name our dog Gucci " Jin said... Jungkook giggled looking at Taehyung pouting.

" Jhopeeeeee" Yoongi all of a sudden shouted, making everyone flinch " Calm your horses down " Jin smack his head " Holly?" Jungkook asked them " That's good one " Kim hee said " Then Holly ?" Everyone nodded... Taehyung stood up " Come with me "He grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him " what happened to them?" Jin asked.

" Personal talk " Said Kim hee smirking " what happened all of a sudden " Jungkook asked him worried " I wanted to say this tommorow...now listen " Jungkook nodded his head " I found Bogum's and Go Ara's son " Jungkook looked at him surprised " Really? Where is he ?" Jungkook asked him grabbed his hand.

" In Seoul...his old house, my friend Shi Jin found it " Jungkook hugged him, which was unexpected " thank you thank you " Taehyung smiled and hugged him back " We will go there tommorow " Said Taehyung... Jungkook pulled away from the hugged and nodded his head.

They came back Jungkook saw Soo Hyun " Hyung " he hugged him...Soo Hyun was taken back but hugged back.... Taehyung looked at them in jealousy...Soo Hyun also stare at Taehyung " How are you ?" Asked Jungkook smiling towards Soo Hyun " Good "  Jungkook notice Soo Hyun's stares at Taehyung....He saw Taehyung also starring at Soo Hyun.

" Am I coming between them? GOD THEY LOVE EACH OTHER " Jungkook thought to himself shocked..but little did he know, They both are in love with him.....

_________________________
Chapter 29

I guess the story is boring, I'm sorry things will be starting from next chapter 🌚

Favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💜

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰