Chapter 55 - We believe in you

Ignore my mistakes plz....

This chapter seems boring but please do read it, it was difficult and really important for the story....

No one's Pov

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, Everything was pointing Bogum innocent...Now he knew Taehyung was right...Money plays a lot.... Jungkook looked and saw Bogum smirking at him.. " Your Honer, Jungkook is mentally suffering...Last month, in front of everyone he tried to kill a man " Bogum's lawyer said out loud.... Jungkook clenched his fists " I will just say this man is just trying to get attention nothing more " He said.

" All of the witnesses and proofs are pointing my client Innocent, I request you to don't waste your and our time anymore and close this case " He said and went to sit back down.... Jungkook observes The judges face expressions...He closed his eyes and took a deep breath...he remembers what Chang wam tough him once.

Flashback....

" Here you are, why are sulking here all alone?" Chang wan asked sitting beside Jungkook who was looking at the lake " Papa Bunny, No body wants to help me with the project...and Young also betrayed me " He said while tears falling down on his cheeks....Chang wan chuckled at him " Why are you crying then, Pabo " Chang wan hit his head softly, who pouts.

" Look, in life sometimes when there is no one to help you or betrayed you...you have to help you own self...just believe in yourself " Chang wan said to him who frowns " How can I help myself?" He asked him, now softly hiccuping...Chang wan shrugged " Just decided what's good and what's wrong...sometimes you have to listen to your heart sometimes brain " .

Present....

Just before the judge was about to write Jungkook stood up " Sir " He went to the centre on the room " I know My lawyer didn't come...and about him calling me mentally disable is completely wrong....please allow me to proceed my case " Jungkook said...but Bogum's lawyer stood up again " Mister Jeon is just wasting out time " He said glaring at Jungkook " Kim " Jungkook corrected him.

Jungkook turn towards the Judge " Sir, everyday many women get raped...even men these days...Last week 6 month old girl was rapped by his own uncle...There are many cases don't even file the case because of fear or dignity... And look at her parents...They just want justice and these rapist " Jungkook glared at Bogum who rolled his eyes.

" They don't care about anything just want fun...please sir let me proceed this case myself " Jungkook pealded to him...who sighed deeply " Your Honer he is just trying to plan against my client " Bogum's lawyer said...Judge grabbed the pen " After 2 days, Mister Kim Jungkook will proceed the case from his side-" Judge was cut off my Bogum's lawyer " Your Honer, Why a-"

" Mister Yun! I'm the judge here, Don't teach me what to do!" Judge shouted at him who lower his head " Mister Kim, you have two days...on Thursday we will look after this case " judge ordered while Jungkook bowed to him Thanking him.

Time skip....

Jungkook enter into Taehyung's room, with Jaegguk in his arms, while Chaeyoung's parents and Minho behind him... Taehyung looks up at him " Are you okay?" The first thing Taehyung asked him... Jungkook sighed and went to sit beside him....Minho lead the way to Chaeyoung's parents and made him sat on the couch.... Taehyung hold his hand softly " By now everyone knows everything I explained everything to dad, he will tell everyone " Taehyung said to him who nodded his head.

Taehyung noticed his how sad Jungkook was looking, He caresses his hand Who looks up at him " Don't worry, we will win, We believe in You " Jungkook stares at him with tearily eyes " Yes, we believe in you " Chaeyoung's father said to him.... Chaeyoung's mother stood up and went to Jungkook " Chaeyoung left this for you " She hand him an envelope with shaking hands.