XIX.

"Audiatur et altera pars." -Aeschylus

Let us listen to the other side.

"Jordon, this may come off as a shock but I love you. I don't think I could keep it to myself anymore." Dan just blurted out suddenly, while Jordon was sitting on their couch.

"I love you too but there's Brett... I don't wanna hurt him..." Jordon said honestly, looking up from Dan who was standing up.

Dan sat down next to Jordon, mindlessly watching whatever show was on TV.

"Funny you should mention him..." 

"Why?"

"He just told me this morning to tell you what I felt. He said he always knew and he said something along the lines of 'You deserve him more than I do.' He also confessed that he still loved Eddy." Dan answered, looking forward at the television.

"Oh..." Jordon said, eyes also glued to the television.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this..."

"It's fine, I knew it was coming... I was just trying to figure out what he meant by you deserving me more than him." Jordon admitted.

"About that, he knew who I was from my past life. It's weird how he has such intuition about these things." Dan admitted, too.

The television was droning on as their background. Nothing is spoken between them until Jordon spoke up again.

"Well, who are you from your past life?" Jordon asked.

"Well, let me introduce myself... I'm Vladimir Davydov from the past." Dan said, emphasizing the fact that he was Davydov.

The crippling silence dawned over them again. The TV served as background noise. Not necessary but it is existing. Both were glad for it right now.

Jordon felt like he wanted to cry. Maybe it was this side of Pyotr Tchaikovsky but he did want to cry. And boy, did Jordon He cry hard at the realization.

"Davydov? Aren't you my nephew from before?" Jordon asked, Tchaikovsky speaking.

"But aren't you glad that I'm not family? I'm just so happy that I don't have to be just your nephew. We don't have that limitation anymore, Tchaikovsky." Dan coaxed, but not reaching out. He was still afraid of whatever the consequences are if ever he did hold Jordon close to him.

Jordon felt the need to cling on to Dan as he felt the tears drip down. He was crying and Dan just held him close until he was ready to talk. Jordon never really realized just how touch starved he was until he was held by Dan.

Jordon was still feeling the fabric of Dan's shirt. Trying to get a grip of reality of where he is now, who he was before and what he wanted to make out of this relationship for the future. When he felt that he was done with the tears, he looked up from Dan.

"Is that really you? Do you really love me in this lifetime?" Jordon asked, still baffled by the fact that he's been living alongside of his past love for the past few years.

"It's me... I've always loved you, whether be it as Davydov or Dan. I'm completely in love with you." Dan stated, looking at the boy in his arms.

"You've loved me as Davydov? You were always so dismissive... I thought you never loved me!" Jordon exclaimed, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"I was just dismissive before because you were my uncle. You were ordered to kill yourself because of who you loved before! I didn't want them to have anymore leverage against you." Dan defended.