XXXVI. (semi-nsfw)

"Nil homini certum est." -Ovid

Nothing is certain to men.

"Brett, please..." Eddy begged, slowly moving his weak arms around Brett's neck.

"Eddy, shh... You can let go anytime, love." Brett coaxed, still thrusting slowly.

His pace never really changed. He just kept the steady rhythm and never did it too slow or too fast. It was just perfect.

The pleasure was broken down into little bursts of extreme pleasure. Eddy had never felt this way before. Up until Brett, his love was loving him in a way where he felt like he was the only one alive.

Once the strongest orgasm was arriving for Eddy, he buried his head next to Brett's neck. It muffled his moans as he let go. Brett pulled out before he could let go, but Eddy made a sound of disdain. After two more thrusts, Brett was also finished.

Brett pulled out and stayed on top of Eddy. Eddy just held Brett weakly, wanting the intimacy of skin to akin contact after another act of intimacy. Brett whispered that they had to be cleaned up.

Eddy slowly stood up with Brett and got to the shower. Brett took care of cleaning Eddy as he held on to Brett. His brain was still wiped out by pleasure and the weakness that comes it. Brett was happily taking care of his lovely boyfriend.

They were both cleaned now. Brett toweled himself down first and then Eddy. He wrapped Eddy in the fluffiest towel in the house and lead them to the bedroom to get dressed. He put on a clean pair of sweats and worn out merch shirts. He did the same with Eddy's contented body.

They settled on the bed, Brett held Eddy close to him and played with his hair. Eddy was holding Brett too, a bit too tight but Brett wanted it. The contact was heavenly.

"When we wake up in the morning, are you still mine?" Brett asked, voice filled with so much sincerity and doubt.

But, they've done this whole fiasco before, right? Surely, it couldn't hurt Brett anymore if ever Eddy says no.

"I'll be yours until the end of time now. So, yeah, you're kinda stuck with me until we die." Eddy replied, soothing the doubt that was coursing through Brett's veins.

"Well, if it makes you feel more certain too, I'm happy I get to be with you." Brett replied too.

"Was it good? I mean, was I good in bed?" Eddy asked.

He never was insecure about his bedroom skills and needs, but this was different. This was the man he was going to spend his life with. He better made sure his skills were the best.

"Better than I had ever dreamed of from my youth. Better than all those visions." Brett reassured. "It's just crazy for me... It used to be something so unreachable. The possibility of being with you before used to feel so far out. But now, you're here in my arms. I don't think I could ever let go now." Brett added, closing his eyes and breathing Eddy in.

This was one of the best nights he had ever spent without the visions or flashbacks. It was because his beloved was sleeping soundly next to him. This was the first time he didn't have that feeling of heavy longing in his chest.

"Good. Never let me go, Brett Yang."

"Never dreamt of it, Edward Chen."

- - - - -

"Brett, could we marry next year already?" Eddy asked as Brett was preparing breakfast for them.

"Why are you pressed about marrying?" Brett asked with so much curiosity behind his voice.