XL. (semi-nsfw)

"Totus Tuus." -Apostolic motto of Pope John Paul II

Totally yours.

Brett was slowly trailing his hand down Eddy's body. To be quite fair, it was an innocent touch. He had no other intent than to memorize the skin that is under his hand. He was being honest about it, too.

When Eddy decided to moan loudly against his husband, all hell broke loose.

"Eddy, do you want this?"

"Of course, Brett. I really do..." Eddy exclaimed breathlessly, trying to hold himself up to a sitting position.

"Ah, ah, ah... I do the work, you enjoy yourself." Brett said, a fingertip trailing down Eddy's chest.

"Fuck, I love you so much."

"I love you too..."

Then Brett proceeded to kiss Eddy passionately. The passion was a shock to their systems. It crawled up their spine and stayed in their fingertips, sending shocks to the other body present. It was as though they were electric and ever so moving. They were both so happy and so excited right now.

Brett pulled away and smiled at his now husband.

"Take your glasses off." Eddy said, kissing Brett's cheek.

"Nope. I don't wish to be blind while we fuck." Brett joked, hugging Eddy's body to his own.

"Fair..." Eddy said as he nuzzled his face into the space between Brett's shoulder and neck. "Don't say fuck. We are making love." Eddy added, voice muffled.

"Same difference." Brett replied, kissing Eddy's forehead.

He slowly laid them back down, kissing Eddy's body down. When he reached the spot, Eddy was weak. Then, the rest of a night was a blur.

The morning after, they were both pleasantly sore. Brett was the first to wake up, observing his beloved sleep peacefully. If there was heaven on earth, then lo and behold, the sight was in his arms.

His eighteen year old self would rejoice at the sight of twenty-seven year old Brett who just got married to Eddy. Edward Chen. The man of his dreams ever since he was, well, seventeen.

All that pining was definitely worth the years, even if Brett does not want to admit. But who is he kidding here? He knows that loving and being loved in return is a beautiful and natural phenomenon.

Eddy slowly opened his eyes, seeing the view of his husband looking at him with so much love and admiration. He was not sure why he didn't choose this over the years. This was certain, well, the only thing certain in his life throughout the years. Brett was a constant and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"What you looking at there, Brett?" He whispered.

"You." Brett answered properly.

There was a moment of awkward silence until Eddy fit his head on Brett's chest. Eddy mumbles something as he tucks himself in Brett's arms. Not that he needed to, Brett already opened his arms before Eddy was even in them.

"What was that, darling? Your statement was muffled." Brett stated, wanting to hear what Eddy said.

Eddy lifts his head a bit and spoke up.

"Since when were you like this?"

"Like what?"

"Sweet and so loving."

"Honey, I would say since seventeen but I was only given the chance the moment you let me love you."

There was a comfortable silence, until Brett heard that Eddy was sobbing on his chest.