Author's Ending Notes

Thank you very much for sticking with me to the end! I really appreciate all of the people who read and loved this book. Comments, votes and even simply reading it makes me genuinely happy. Writing these books made me held on so much onto the things that I loved.

All of them being music, history, TwoSet Violin, writing and creativity.

After two long years, this book and Omnia are now done. Yes, they will most likely be edited again but nothing too drastic would change. Just a few  grammatical and spelling changes.

I had a book that I was planning last February 2021 inspired by the concept of 25 Lives by tongari. Yet, I scrapped this up. I couldn't find inspiration for it but luckily, I would just reboot this idea for the one-shots book.

I am planning on making another book. Probably shorter than this one. It's once again a Breddy fic with maybe about ten to fifteen chapters. I think this book will have a good balance of fluff and angst. Another bad news for this book is that, it will probably have more inconsistent and lesser updates because I will be entering university in a few months.

The book will probably be launched at either the first or second week of February. So, I hope to see you all then! :)

Thank you for supporting my books and I hope you all are staying safe!