CHAPTER #14

LUCY's POV

I JERKED awake with a start, clutching my cover in tight grasps and breathing hard. My alarm clock continued to buzz loudly, its sound was sharp and annoying. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding on to and slapped down my alarm clock.

My stomach grumbled loudly, reminding me that I had to eat something before heading off to somewhere. It's been three days since that day I announce that Natsu and I was over. And since then, I stayed and locked myself inside my room. Unfortunately, I can't do it right now – since this was the day that my little sister... I shook my head, don't think about it, Lucy.

I stumbled to the adjourning toilet to prepare myself for this day. I wasn't even surprise when I saw my parents are in there – waiting for the maids to finished putting our breakfast, "Good morning," I mumble and seated myself at the dining table.

My father sigh and as he look at me worriedly "What happened to you? You suddenly locked yourself on your room" he says.

I shrugged my shoulder "I was doing my essay and I don't want anyone to disturb me," I lied "Besides, I need to go somewhere today, alone" I mumble.

"Lucy, dear" my mother says worriedly "I think it's better for you to come with Mr. Igneel"

My eyes grew wider and shock "Igneel is here?" my face lightened up when I heard that familiar voice coming from my behind. He look healthy "Igneel" I say immediately run towards him and gave him a hug "How are you? I so miss you" I says.

I felt a secure arm wrapped in my body "I'm fine, Lady" he said with a chuckle "But I think, I might suffer into a broken bone if you hug me that tight" Igneel joke and I laughed "It's so good to finally see you laugh, Lady."

My mouth formed into a small 'o' before I chuckle "Well, your humor is still the same and very entertaining, Igneel" I look at his eyes "But I'm afraid, I can't talk to you this days."

"Are you going to—"he couldn't finished his own words when we both hear someone clear his throat. My eyes immediately look at the source and I almost held my breath when our eyes lock "Natsu, come here" Igneel said.

Natsu stood beside his father but his eyes never leave my face and I starting to feel conscious on my face "I want you to ready the car that Lady Lucy will use for this day—" I couldn't hear what they are talking – it was like I was trapped on his eyes that was telling me lots of emotion that it was hard for me to understand.

"WHAT do you mean we're over?" he said the moment he entered the classroom. I remain myself mute and continue fixing my things "Answer me, Lucy!" he said angrily.

I shot him my bitter glare "How about telling me everything, Dragneel" I say which caught him off guard "I don't fucking know what happened to you, to us! I don't know why you were acting like that. I don't fucking know why you hide the fact that your father will coming back. You said that I deserve to have an explanation but why you aren't given me?"

He brush his fingers through his hair as he intensely held my gaze "I'm doing this because of you!"

"Then," I laugh sarcastically "that's bullshit!" I say.

"You said you hated me!" he shout "How am I supposed to stay with you after hearing that?"

I shrug my shoulder "I don't know" I says "But if I did hate you. Then I won't beg you to stay, Natsu"

I INHALE sharply when I remember our last conversation. I shook my head trying to forget it. I shouldn't think about it. Letting out a deep sigh, as I waited for Mr. Igneel to put everything that I need on my car. I practically ignore his intense gaze and just busied myself with my phone. A gasp escape from my lips when all of a sudden someone grab my hand and dragged me inside the mansion "What the fuck are you doing, Natsu!" I angrily said as I tried to remove his hand on my arms.