CHAPTER #2

MOST of the people in this world always said that life is not permanent, that you can't change or undo those moments of your life even if you wanted to. And for me, that is really really annoying!

I roll my eyes when I saw him look on my direction as his lips twisted into a smirk. I can't imagine what my parents thinking right now. I mean, for the last eighteen years of being with them this is the second annoying things that they had done in my life. The first one is making Natsu Dragneel as my butler.

"He's pretty handsome don't you think, Lu-chan" I heard Levy-chan whispered on my back making me groan in response.

Handsome? That freaking pinky? I don't think so -_-

"Mr. Dragneel kindly introduces you to us." our adviser said.

His eyes started to roam inside the classroom before his eyes went back to mine which makes me feel something weird inside of me. "He's looking on you, Lu-chan." again that was Levy-chan.

I can't believe that my best friend is now acting like that. I mean is there something wrong with that pinky to make my classmates blush. He is just a guy who had a pink hair, a very manly posture, and rare eyes... that freaking rare eyes that makes my heart beat fast.

"My name is Natsu Dragneel, nineteen years of age," Natsu said obviously he's making it fast as soon as possible. I just can't understand why the school has this kind of boring self-introduction.

"That's it?" our teacher asks. Natsu nodded. Our teacher sighed out.

"Lu-chan? Why you're not paying attention to me?" I looked to the right of me, finding the eyes of my best friend, Levy.

"Yeah... I mean, no." I admitted before I slouching down in my chair. I was about to return to my sentiments when I heard my last name being called with our teacher followed by a footstep coming from me.

My eyes went back to his and I was shocked that he was standing in front of me - wait... what's going on? I was about to open my mouth when he sat on the vacant chair on my left.

Our teacher began our lessons which are about Algebra. I looked to the left of me. Natsu is now slouching on his chair as his hands continued to scribble insignificant pictures on his notebook. What amazed me the most was how he draws all those stuff. I can't draw my own dreamed house.

"Should you start listening," I said in a low snicker.

Natsu's eyes went on mine "I already know this stuff."

My mouth parted with the information I got from him. He's a year older than mine and I'm wondering why he still in the same class of mine. He should be in his first-year college. "Well, good for you." I murmur.

"Should I teach you? You look like you are lost as hell in this topic." Natsu sighed. His eyes narrowed in on the textbook in front of me as I roll my eyes and decline his offer.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, class dismissed." Our teacher announced as he wrapped up his lecture. I stood from my desk and excuse myself to my best friend. Our classmates began gathering their things before everyone scrambled out of the door - maybe some are going to eat in the cafeteria or in the garden.

I DON'T FREAKING know where should throw all the annoyance that stock inside my body during our homeroom. I clench my fist as I found myself in the rooftop - I traveled my eyes in entire place as I inhale sharply before "WHAT'S THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS DAAAAAY" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I am pretty sure that 10% of the population of this school heard of what I've said and some well... never mind about them.