CHAPTER #20

LUCY' s POV

A LOUD round of applause echo inside the stadium when he finally finish his speech. It was fascinating to see him doing that speech. He was congratulate by the stock holder before he went down on the stage and cross the distance between us.

A gasp escape my lips when he suddenly reach for my hand and kiss the back of my hand making me blush. I open my mouth to speak but my own words vanish inside my throat when he suddenly pull me and planted a soft kiss in my temple. I heard the crowd cheer in an awe.

"Stop the PDA, bro" I heard Haru said behind me.

"There's nothing wrong on what I'm doing" Natsu scowl as he pulled me closer until my face was buried on his chest.

I heard Haru curse under his breath but I don't know what kind of reaction he's doing right now "Be more considerate to those people who are single!"

Natsu open his mouth to say something but I just snaked my arms around his arms which he instantly turn his head to look at me. I gave him a smile "Congratulations" I say sincerely "I'm sorry but I didn't prepared any gift for you but I hope this will do" I pull him closer to me until my lips landed on his cheeks.

My cheeks were blush as I look at him. I don't know but the shock of his face makes me feel embarrassed so I bit my lower lips and was about to say something when all of the sudden Natsu presses his forehead into mine. My mouth were slightly parted but my eyes never leave his face

"Damn, that was the most beautiful gift I ever receive"

Please do take note, that if ever you'd encounter like a Natsu. Please be prepare your heart because he can surely melt you with his words and actions.

I CAN help but smile as he slowly sway our body. His chin were rested into my shoulder as his left hand snake into my waist and the other hand was holding my hand. Natsu invited me into their after - party together with his twin brother.

I want to refuse actually but I just can't say no when all of Natsu's friend asked me to come. And now, here I am with him "Thank you" I heard Natsu whispers.

"For what?"

"For being here with me," he mumble "I actually planned to go at your mansion after the graduation just to see you" his arm tighten around my waist "But I prefer this" he said as he softly planted a soft kiss on my neck before he buried his face there.

I bit my lower lips when I felt him inhaling my scent - and the next thing I knew I felt something hard pressing against my abdomen which makes me blush - I push him a little so I could see his face and he just gave me a naughty smile as if he knew what I'm thinking.

"W-What the hell is that?" I tried to lower done my voice.

"You know it very well, Vanilla" his voice sound sexy as if he was trying to seduce me, "You always had that effect on me" I blush on what he had said I bit my lower lips as I stare on his eyes shyly.

It wasn't just about sex. Even though we were always together before we parted, our days were not rotating in sex. After than first night, we only did it once and that was a month ago. Natsu grabbed my hand and he went into the second floor of this place. I open my mouth to say something but I just found myself being pinned in the vacant room as his lips pressed against mine.

A hot sensation ripped through my body and I couldn't move as Natsu kissed me roughly, then a minute later, his kisses become soft and passionate. He kissed me like he owned my mouth as he slide his tongue inside my mouth. My mind is now practically wants to push him but my body was eager to feel his heat against my body.