CHAPTER #41

A/n: Time for other ship to shine, lol! I'll update the next chapter next week ❤️❤️❤️

ERZA's POV

"I HAVE a media cafe latte, no sugar, no whipped cream, extra dry, with hair skim, half full milk. No, I don't want semi – skimmed milk, just a mixture of the both. And raspberry syrup, mixed with the milk, then put the coffee" the lady in front of me said – she was chewing a gum loudly.

Even though I heard it correctly, I calmly looked at her face and said "I'm sorry ma'am but can you repeat it again" I said trying my best to calm my nerves because this lady is really irritating the hell out of me. Should I chop her head?

No! No! No! That's not a good thought. I might end up being in jail and her being the cause is not really worth it!

She was chewing her gum so loudly and for sure everyone in the premises could hear her. I reckon all of the Magnolia could hear her. She looked at me again before rolling her eyes. Damn! I want to remove her eyeballs. How dare this bitch!

"I said, a medium café – hell, let's make that Massimo cafe latte, shall we? No sugar, no whipped cream, extra dry, with half skim, half full milk. Don't add any semi skimmed milk; I want a damned mixture of both. And raspberry syrup, mixed with the milk and then added to the coffee. "

I put in her order while cursing myself for not taking the job at the zoo instead of this. At least at zoos, there are cute little animals but here, there are people that I really want to murder. I really don't like arrogant customers like this girl in front of me.

"That'll be 35 dollars," I told her, waiting for the money. She handed me the money and I got out her receipt, giving it to her as I tried my hardest to keep my fake smile plastered on my face, "Thank you for coming to Magnolia coffee, please come again" I grumbled. I hope to not see you again, bitch!

I heard a familiar fake cough on my back and when I slightly turned my head to see her – She was frowning but I could see amusement written all over her face. Well, for sure what happened a few seconds ago really amuse her – imagine, the great Titania Erza can hold her irritation.

"Just do her café latte, Cana" I mumble under my breath.

She chuckled, "Want me to take revenge?" she said I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything in return "I can easily or should I say mistakenly spill on her drink"

"That's too childish" I mumble.

She laughs which makes some of our customers look in our direction. I glare Cana for causing a scene – she lick her lower lips before she tilt her head innocently "Well, this childish person beat you on a bet"

"And it won't happen again" I say as I glared at her.

I really don't understand why I agreed on her or maybe I wasn't in the right mind three days ago or rather Cana scammed me that's why she won. The bet was all about Natsu's confession to her girlfriend Lucy. I really don't know why I say to Cana that Lucy will reject Natsu – when in fact that love for each other is really visible. Right, three days ago, I wasn't in the right mind. I was heartbroken that time.

And because of that, I was in this situation where I couldn't leave even though I wanted too.

"Let's finish up this shift without any incidents so that we can leave this godforsaken place already," I said with a shrugged.

"Where's my damn Café latte? Hurry up!" the rude girl yells which makes me frown. I saw the girl raise her brow as if she was waiting for my rude comment. But I won't go down on her level. I am a queen and she's a beggar.