CHAPTER #10

NATSU's POV

HER lips pouted as she do what I asked her to do. I carefully picked some of her clothes that is now scattered in the floor. I really don't understand how she managed to do all this messed in just two hours.

"Why we can't just play, Natsu" she said rolling her eyes while her lips pouted. She is now currently fixing her study table and I can sense that she's getting tired on what she was doing right now "I'm mean, whats the used of maids if I'm doing this"

"Because you are the one who cause this messed, Luce" I explain to her one more time.

She stomp of her feet and scowl on me "But this is against the rules of the benefits," her eyes narrowed into mine which makes me smile from unknown reason "You said that if I gave you your damn benefits then you will do whatever I asked you. And I want to play"

"We will play, Luce" I murmurs - her arms crossed below her breast "But I can't play with you when your room is like this. Its really disturbing"

A frowned embedded upon my face after I say those words - why I have this feeling that what I say has a double meaning?

"Then lets just call a maid to do this."

"No is no, Lucy" I says, "You need to learn how to fix what you had messed."

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia, Natsu" she said which makes my frowned "I never do this thing because I was raised and trained to become a CEO not a maid"

I shook my head before I went to her. Grabbing her arms and put it into my shoulder while my left hands is currently caressed her soft cheeks "And here I am training you to become a normal person"

She studied my face but didn't say anything on me - so I took that as a chance and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Fine," she grimace "I will do whatever you asked me to do but promise me one thing that you will do what I ask you to do later"

I smile before I planted a soft kiss on her lips and then presses my forehead into hers "I promise."

I DON'T know how long we clean her room – all I just remember is that – the whole time she was throwing her glares on me. I took a glance on her – we are now lying on the floor as we both look at the ceiling. I could her heavy breathing and her scent that lingering in my nose, "Lucy, are you tired?" I asked her.

"Duh! Are you really asking me that question, Natsu?" she say disbelief is really visible on her eyes.

I chuckle "Well," I pause "I just want to make sure that you are not tired. After all, we are going to play according to your plan." I say.

She beamed at me which instantly makes me held my breath "Really?"

I forced myself to sit but my eyes never leave her face "Yeah, but before that" her face frowned and was about to say something when I pressed my lips to hers. Damn, I can't get enough on her lips "We should eat some snacks." I murmurs under my breath the moment our lips parted.

Her cheeks blushes as she stares on me. I smile before I tucked her hair behind her ear before planting a soft kiss on her temple "C'mon, let's go down stair"

She pouted lips on me "Can I just stay here and wait for you to come back? I am too lazy to move you know" I pressed my lips together – why this lady is seducing and trying to test my patience? "Natsu?" she say innocently.

I groan before I brush my fingers through my hair "Lucy, stop doing that" I hissed. She frowned "I'm trying to fight the temptation that you are giving to me, please fucking cooperate with me"