CHAPTER #18

A/N: so I just want to informed you that Magnolia in this story is part of Tokyo, Japan. Well, I forgot to edit some places on the previous chapter and it will definitely take time. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter. 

Khiegilsan

LEVY's POV

THE last thing I want to do right now is to freaking rest, but I think that will be impossible since my parents are having this goddamned party. I don't even know why we need to do this – and most especially I don't freaking know why I need to be here and smile on those people I never met before.

It's been a week since my parent decided to stay here in Europe, again. Well, I know some of you will wonder why I hate being here – I mean this Europe. Everyone loves to visit or rather stayed here for the rest for their lives. But I'm not that 'everyone'. I have my own lives back there in Magnolia.

"Levy, dear" I heard my mother called me – completely removing me on my sentiments. I lift my head and look at my mother "One of our business partner wants to meet you"

I remain myself mute and nodded to my mother as I followed her somewhere and there I saw a not – so – old man standing and talking with my mother beside him is the man with scary – face and long black haired.

"Levy, dear" My mother called me – as I felt her hand carefully wrapped on my arms "This is my lovely daughter, Levy," the – not – so – old man nodded and smile towards me warmly "He's Metalicana Redfox, and that handsome man is his son, Gajeel Redfox, he will be your fian---" blah blah blah – I didn't listen to my mother – but again, as a polite lady I smile in front of them.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Redfox" I say as I look at the man named Metalicana "I'm sorry but I can leave you guys here. I know you have lots of catch up to do" I say.

My mother dismissed me so I went directly to the garden – completely escaping that darn party. The moonlight was shining beautifully at the sky. I heard a soft sound coming from the fountain and right there and then – I saw a cute creature trying to reach the water lily on the fountain.

...

...

A chartreus cat

"Y-You're so cute"

I held out my name in front of the cat and to my surprise the cat touches my hand – as he look at me. I love furry and small things. Hamsters, cats, small teddy bear and small furry dogs. Well, nobody knows that aside from my parents and my best friend, Lucy.

"I wish I can take you home. But my father has an allergy on cats. I can't keep you. Sorry." The cat stares on my face as if he was trying to memories my face and to my surprise the cat went to my lap and lay there.

"What is your name?" I mumble softly "My name is Levy Mcgarden"

"He's name is Lily" a gasped escaped my lips when I heard that voice coming out of nowhere. I turned half my body to see the culprit and to my surprise it was the son of my mother's business partner "I never see Lily act like that to anyone"  he say as the matter – in – fact tone.

"W-What are you doing here?" I mumble – completely ignoring what he had said.

The man in front of me study my face for a couple of seconds before he let out a sigh "You're too small and staying here in this kind of place might be dangerous, Shrimp"