CHAPTER #17

LUCY's POV

"TAKE me" I mumble under my breath "Make love with me, please Natsu"

My voice sounds like I was begging for him to do it with me or maybe I sound like a drunk lady who can't even hold her own drink. Natsu look at me tenderly as he shook his head - I frowned "Why?"

"Vanilla you are drunk" he said as he carefully guide me to sit on the chair

"You don't want me?" I asks disbelief is visible on my voice as I stare on his face "I'm not drunk, Natsu. I know what I'm doing and talking"

"I can't see it that way" he hissed "You have to sleep. You are drunk"

I took a step towards him "Why you keep on pushing me away?"

He open his mouth to say something but his phone suddenly ring - he took it off on his pocket and I saw on his phone screen 'Honey'. I immediately grabbed the cell phone in his hand and answer the call.

"Natsu! I know that you love me that is why you came to this party. I was so happy to see you and honestly... I-I love you so much. Please! Please come back" Lisanna's voice sound weak and those words barely escape on her lips.

My jaw tightened as I clench my fist. I can stop the emotions that rushing thru my body as I imagine them being together. My mouth parted as I'm starting having hard time to breathe because of the pain I felt in my heart. Is this what they called, jealousy?

"Honey? Natsu... please" Lisanna beg.

I scowl as I smirked "Honey? Please?"

"Who are you? Where's my boyfriend?" her voice sound annoyed.

I look at the man besides me and I gave him a disbelief look as I answer Lisanna's question "Your boyfriend is currently standing in front of me." I chuckle darkly "I forgot. Natsu is not your boyfriend because as far as I remember you cheated on him"

"You!"

"Stay. Away!" I shout - I can feel my body trembling because of my anger and without a warning I threw the Natsu's cell phone into the pool. My head snapped to turn towards Natsu who still look like as if I shock the living daylights out of him. Good. "How dare you! You said that your father asked you to go back on Magnolia! But it turns out you went to that bitch!"

"Vanilla..."

"Stop with the Vanilla!" I growl.

"Lucy-"

I took a step towards him "This is your reason why you keep on pushing me, don't you? How dare you kissed me after that you are going to left me hanging. You said that you don't want to go but when you did you instantly met your ex - girlfriend. Oh! She is not your ex because according to her. She was your girlfriend"

"Lucy you don't understand. This is just a misunderstanding."

"Yeah" I shout "Everything is fucking a misunderstanding! I misunderstood your actions, I misunderstood how you treat me! I misunderstood everything." I pushed on his chest again only to stumble backwards. He was about to hold me but I instantly step backward. I know I saw an emotion flashes on his eyes when I did.

"You have no rights to treat me as if I'm your playthings" I can feel my tears started to build up but I tried to hard not to cry in front of him. "You don't have the rights to treat me as if I was special to you. You have no rights to kissed me and then run to another set of lips! You certainly have no right to be done with me when I am not done with you. Do you understand?"