CHAPTER #6

A/N: It doesn't mean that I edit this book - everything will change. I just fixed some errors but since english in not my first language. So I want you to understand that there will always be an error.

Thank you for understanding and God bless

KHIEGILSAN

LUCY's POV

MY EYES blinks rapidly as I stared on her. I can't believe everything I had heard from her - I mean, forty-eight cakes all by herself?

"Umm… I think I misheard what you've said, Erza" I say.

Erza lips formed into a small 'o' before she smile "I think you heard it correct"

"But, forty - eight cakes" I say disbelief is really visible on my face and my voice "You'll end up having diabetes if you ate all those cakes"

Erza laughed but didn't say anything in returned. I was about to say something when all of a sudden someone's grab my hand which instantly make me shiver down my spine, "I finally caught you" he whispered making me blush furiously.

I turned my head to looked at him and I was surprised to see his disheveled looks, he was sweating so hard, his uniform is now a little messed but still you can't hide that fact that he look so hot right now. I gave him a smile which makes him frowned "Don't give me that smile, Lucy"

I gave him an innocently look "What's wrong on smiling?"

He brushed his fingers thru his hair "I might forget that I'm mad at you for ditching me in school" he murmurs which is gave me another surprised.

I laughed at him before I get my water bottle and give to him, "Well, right now you can't stop us on whatever we are planning to do"

Natsu just stared on me and drank the water that I gave to him, when he look at his side, he almost spill the water when he saw Erza's face "Erza" disbelief is really visible on his eyes right now.

Erza's lips twisted into an impish smile "Hello there, Natsu," she said waving her right hand to him "Took you so long to finally notice my presence"

Natsu chuckle nervously but didn't say anything to her. Erza was called by the personnel of the bakery probably talking about Erza's order, "What the hell is she doing here?" Natsu asked.

Levy-chan shrugged her shoulder "We just met her here. Then she said that she will buy fifty cakes"

"She will end up having diabetes if she ate the forty-eight cakes all by herself" I say dramatically to him, "You should stop her for buying it. One cake is enough"

Natsu gently tugged my hair behind my ear and smile softly "The forty eight cakes, is good for one month or maybe two" Natsu pointed his finger towards to Erza who's currently signing a paper in the counter "She probably signed a contract about the cakes"

"Still, forty eight cakes is too much" Levy murmurs.

Natsu shrugged his shoulder and snake his hand on my waist "We can't stop her for doing it."

After a few more minutes and Erza was done on the paper, the personnel of the bakery give Erza's three boxes of cakes "Thank you so much for waiting me," Erza said full of delight.

"You should tried to avoid eating sweets Erza," Natsu started "It won't bring you any good"

Erza tucks her hair behind her ear and smile sweetly, before giving the three boxes of cakes to Natsu "Well, since I'm in a good mood I won't beat the hell out of you, Natsu" she say sweetly "So now, be a man and hold this boxes for us"