CHAPTER #12

ERZA's POV

I SIGH before I pushed my glasses back on a proper place. It's almost four thirty in the afternoon, and the coffee shop has a few customers at this moment which really gave me time to have read the book that I borrowed to Lucy. Every Thursday I always went here to have my favorite strawberry cake and of course to have some peaceful mind after having hard time in student council.

The coffee shop is called 'Lavender Coffee Shop' it was near at my school and my apartment so I don't have any problem of over staying in this place. The coffee shop itself is pretty cute too and I'm sure that Lucy and Levy will love this place too. The wall are painted into a pastel pink and covered in photos of perfectly decorated of cakes and coffees. The front of the coffee shop was made of a glass which you can see those students passing by. 

I heard someone clear his throat in my back so when I turned my head to look at it. I was shock and I almost fainted when I saw his eyes looking at me - I open my mouth to say something but I can't find my own words so I decided to close it and just flustered my tight smile.

"Hi Erza," he gently said causing me to held my breathe "Would you mind if I join you?"

I clear my throat before I nodded to him. A frowned embedded into his face so I felt like I'm acting like an idiot in front of him, "You can seat, Jellal. I really don't mind" I murmured almost like a whisper.

"Thanks" he murmur before he asked for a waiter to borrow the menu. I just watch every moves that he makes and I'm starting to wonder why he's alone in this place. Usually in this hour, he will stay to watch the practice of his girlfriend, "Erza are you alright? You've been looking at me or rather you are spacing out"

I blush "I'm just thinking of something," I clear my throat before I continue "What are you doing here? Are you alone? Or you're just waiting for your girlfriend"

Jellal laugh "What's wrong of being here?"

"There's nothing wrong with you being here, Jellal" I say "What I meant is, why are you alone?"

He look at me in the eye before he gave me a sad smile "Well, I'm not alone" he say which makes me frowned "You are here, Erza"

Jellal put his arm on the table and let his chin rested on his palm while looking at the students passing by the coffee shop "Lisanna and I broke up, Erza" he murmurs almost like a whisper.

I stared on him for a couple of seconds before I digest what he had said to me. A frowned embedded into my face as I studied his face "Why?" I murmur.

"Lisanna told me that she just using me for fame," he averted his eyes to those student passing by and met my gaze "I don't even know what to felt right now."

"Jellal… I-I… I don't know what to say" I says as I bit my lower lips "I don't know how to make you feel better"

Jellal chuckle before he tucks my hair behind my ear "Thank you, Erza but I guess staying here with you lessen the pain"

"I don't think I help you" I says.

"Yes you did"

We just stare on each other as if were just the only people in the coffee shop. My heart is hammering inside me like any moment it can be explode. I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket and that's the cue to break our eye contact. I looked at the ID caller and a frowned embedded into my face when I saw Lucy Heartfilia calling me.

"Hello" I says the moment I answer her call.

"Hi Erza, where are you?" She asked me "Levy chan is asking if you are going here in the airport"