CHAPTER #44

A/n: This part is not edited. So this is the original part of this book. I probably publish the Chapter #45 tonight but just wait for it. 

Khiegilsan

LUCY'S POV

WE'RE actually having a hard time to choose of a things for our baby. " Lucy, blue should be the color his thing" Natsu said. 

" She is not HE.. Our baby will be a girl " I said rolling my eyes to her and pick a pink bottle " I want this kind of design and for sure, our baby will be like it too " 

" But Luce.. father's instinct is true.. And my instinct told us that our baby will be boy. " he said.

I rolled my eyes " Father's instinct your face " I said.

He smile on me and I tell you guys.. I think all the girls here in the boutique stop their breathing when they see Natsu smile. I pout, why he need to be so cute, handsome and hot while smiling.

" I love you " he said.

I flushed and I heard him chuckle as he hold my hands and pulled me closer to him. " Umm.. Miss we're going to take blue and pink of any things that we get. " Natsu said.

" Are you sure of that ?"

He smile and lightly pinch my cheeks " Of course.. I don't want my girlfriend to be mad at me.. " I smile and he kiss me on my temple.

Natsu is being to sweet, and every day have past I'm fallen to him all over again. After we brought what we think our needed. We walk in the mall, because I told him that I don't want to go home for now.

While were walking. Natsu stop that's why I look to him. " Are you okay ?" I ask him.

" Luce ... " 

" Hmmm ... "

" Do you wanna hear a joke ?" 

I chuckle. " Of course "

He clear his throat " Knock, knock " 

" Who's there ?" 

" Marry. " he said. I rose my brow to him " C'mon Luce... Marry " 

I sigh " Marry, who ? " He smile on me and bend his knee. He hold my hands tightly " Natsu, what the hell are you doing ? stand up." 

" The next two words that I'm going to say is not joke anymore so take it as a serious okay. " he said. 

" Yeah yeah whatever.. just make it fast please " 

He kiss the back on my hand and look to my eyes as he say " Lucy Heartfilia, Marry me ?" 

o/////////////O

_________________________ End of Chapter #44