CHAPTER #21

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update this book. I'm busy doing my other fanfiction and I'm glad that I'm done with it. I'm gonna miss that book so much. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book and I probably update this book next week. 

This week so much hectic than before. 

Khiegilsan

LUCY's POV

I GROAN before I slowly open my eyes. My head is aching and my eyes feels like it's fluffy. Brushing my hair away on my face – I force myself to sit on my bed. Only to find out that Natsu is nowhere to be found.

My head turn into my side where I can see my alarm clock and I almost frowned when I saw a sticky note posted there. I lazily reach it and when I succeed – a smile formed into my lips.

Hi, Vanilla,

I hope you sleep well. Please fix yourself because I have a surprise for you. I'll be waiting you here in the garden,

Your butler,

Natsu Dragneel

I don't know how many minutes I stared at his short note – before I lazily lay back to my bed. The result of my pregnancy test is really bothering me. I don't know how I would tell this news to my parents, to his parents and most especially to him. I don't even know if he will accept this.

We are too young for this. Too young to become a parents. I don't even know if I can be a good mother to my child.

I let out a deep sigh before I force myself again to sit up. According to Natsu, we are going somewhere and maybe that is the moment I should tell him about me being a pregnant. Right. I need to tell him first.

We need to talk about this before I tell this my parents.

Fuck. I'm so nervous!

I did what he asked me to do. I freshen up myself. And I really took my time because as I wash myself I also practice how would tell him about this baby. I just wore a pair of black high – waist pants and a grey turtle neck. Before putting a white cropped – top jacket. I let my hair down and applied a light make – up which Erza taught me when I visited her on her apartment a month ago.

I put an earrings and black boots with a two inches heels, so I looked taller.

I was about to get my bags when suddenly – I saw my phone vibrate a little. Sighing like an old lady, I picked it up and I saw my best friend chat.

Levy Mcgarden: Hi, Lucy

Lucy Dragneel: Hello, how are you?

Levy Mcgarden: I'm fine – and I heard that pinky has a surprise for you today.

Lucy Dragneel: How did you know?

Levy Mcgarden: Erza mentioned it few days ago when I video chat her. Oh! By the way, I'll be back in Japan.

Lucy Dragneel: O_O what? When?

Levy Mcgarden: Oh, Lu – chan that's a secret. I'll just surprise you.

Lucy Dragneel: Can you just tell it now? Oh I also have a surprise for you.

Levy Mcgarden: What? ^_^ Are you going to tell me that you are pregnant? And Natsu is the father?

I couldn't answer her last message it really took me off guard. Right. My best friend new about me having sex with him – and I'm pretty sure that this is just her wild guess. My hands are trembling when I type the word 'maybe' and send it back to her.

Lucy Dragneel: I have to get ready, Levy – chan. Natsu probably waiting for me on the garden. Talk to you later. Love you!

Levy Mcgarden: Okay. See you soonest. Love you too!

I grabbed my bag and packed the things I needed for today like wipes, tissues, alcohol, wallet and some other things. I also took my pregnancy test kit and wrapped it in tissue before putting it in the box and carefully put it inside my bag. When I think – I'm ready.

I nervously made my way to our garden were I saw him standing there – handsome as ever. I was about to call out his name when I saw him talking happily on his phone, "Right. I'm just happy, okay" he said.

I saw him run his fingers through his hair as his smile become wider as if he was amuse on their current topic "Like what I've said I'm just happy. Is there something wrong with that, honey" I saw him playfully rolled his eyes "I love you"

Eight letters, three words. After hearing him say those thing – I feel that my entire world stop on revolving. My heart clench in pain as my mouth parted while looking at his happy face. He is in love with someone else.

He noticed that someone was staring at him so he turned his head on my direction. My heart clench when I saw the joy in his eyes. Unfortunately I couldn't give it to him because he didn't love me. I bit my lower lips and force myself to smile "Hi, Lucy" he said waving his hand on me.

I clear my throat and smile to him "I'm sorry it took me so long to prepared" I mumble.

He shrugged "It's okay."

"I talked to Levy – chan before I came here. She told me that you had a surprise to me" He frown and raised his eyebrow to me "You even mention it on the sticky note"

He laughs "Yeah. Shall we?"

The sight of him talking to the phone flashes on my eyes when he held my hand. I bit my lower lips to stop myself from sobbing, I can't bear his touch knowing that he love someone else. I clear my throat to get his attention "I – I think I forgot something in my room. Can I get it for a while?"

Natsu beam at me "Sure. I'll wait for you here"

I didn't say anything and I just nodded.

I hurried out of the garden and immediately looked for the car keys. I have to get away, I have to leave. I couldn't ... I couldn't stay here - it was too painful for me. It was too painful to know that the person I love – doesn't feel the same way.

I hurriedly drove the car and ignored the few guards calling my name.

My tears suddenly fell down on my cheeks as my vision clouded with more tears. My heart is being tortured and it feels like thousands of knives are keep on stabbing me. I can hear my car screeching when I turned on the next bend. I continue my speed and I was about to turned for another bend.

I knew I had to drive slowly but I kept moving the car fast. I was in shock when a truck appeared at the end of the bend. And because I was moving so fast, my car crashed under the truck.

"Natsu..." I mumble under my breath.

I can feel the pain all over my body but what's really pain me even more is the hot liquid that running down on my thighs. My whole body is aching and I can't even move a single thing... but I know... I know... it's too late.

...

It's too late for the baby.

...

For our baby.

"I'm sorry" I mumble, "I can't save you, baby" I said and tried so hard to move and touched my belly but I failed.