EPILOGUE

A/n: Please do support this book for the upcoming 2021 Wattys! Thank youuuuuu ❤️❤️❤️Anyway thank you for all the support that you had given me for this book. I really do appreciate it

Khiegilsan

MY HEAD is a little bit fuzzy and I feel so tired. Aside from that, my whole body is aching probably because I gave birth to two cute babies. Honestly, until now I still can't believe that at the age of nineteen years old I am already a mother. I slowly opened my eyes when I felt someone hold my hand.

A smile immediately formed into my lips when our eyes met, I really love his ash mauve eyes – I wonder if our kids get his eyes, "Hi" I greeted him.

His eyes clouded with his own tears as he gently brought my hand to his lips "I love you"

I chuckle "I know," I say weekly "And I love you too"

He took a deep breath then wiped the tears from his cheeks, "I want to tell you something, Vanilla" the tone of his voice was serious so I frowned.

"Did you cheat while I'm asleep?" I fake gasp "how dare you!"

He opened his mouth then closed it when his own words failed him. I bit my lower lips to stop myself from laughing. He gave me a disbelief look "What? I won't cheat on you"

"It's a trend" I say with a shrug.

His forehead furrowed, as if I'm stressing him out. I smiled but didn't say a word, "I really wish our twins will never get this personality of yours"

"Why?" I ask innocently.

"Maybe I'll grow old sooner if I take care of three Lucy," I scowl to him as he smiles "I love you. And I love our children too but I really hope they don't get all the habits you have. It will be a disaster"

I rolled my eyes to him. I know that my attitude and personality are... urgh! Never mind! "So what do you want to tell me? sure you didn't wait for me to wake up just to tell me how bad my personality"

He shook his head and he had this small smile flustered on his lips which made my heart ache for unknown pain. He began to talk about his dream. He told me from the start, how I had an accident, miscarriage, and amnesia because I misunderstand what I heard. He told me how we reunited after six years and how he trapped me into a surprise wedding.

He said that after getting married, we began to dream of our future with pure happiness. We are ready to face the challenge that life will give to us.

"We had everything, Lucy. We are happy and then... that happiness we tried so hard to get snatched as if we are not allowed to be happy. Like we don't deserve the future that we want," Natsu sobs and he was looking on the ring that he gave to me when he proposed to me, "We died in my dreams... and I failed to protect you for a second time including our supposedly second child"

I couldn't stop myself from crying. I could see the pain he was carrying as he told me what we had gone through in his dream. I did not even experience the pain we went through in her dream. But, the pain I see in his eyes is enough to make me feel the pain.

"Natsu..." I sob because he didn't look at me – his eyes are locked on the ring on my finger. He's crying too "It's not your fault" I saw him flinch and I reach his head and lightly patted it "It's not your fault, Natsu"

He slowly looks at me – tears are now streaming on his face and I gently wipe it for him "It's not your fault, Natsu. What happened in your dream is the way it is supposed to happen. I love you, Natsu," his eyes wide as he looks at me "And if ever that happens to us... Let's find each other again, okay"