CHAPTER #33

A/N: So its so happen that I'm sick today. So I have time to update. Anyway, this chapter might bore you but I hope you still read it until the end. This chapter contains matured scene. Read with your own risk.

Khiegilsan

LUCY's POV

I HEARD another groan coming from my side –
urging me to wake up disoriented. Where the hell am I? I reach for the bed side lamp to open it. The light coming from the lamp softly illumining the blue wall which instantly bring me the memories of what happened hours ago. I heard another groan – I look on my side where he was sleeping and realize that – this what woke me.

"No!" he groans. He is sprawled out beside me, his head back, his eyes screwed shut and his face contorted in anguish.

My mouth a little parted – I was a little confused for a couple of minutes and when I realize what’s going on to him. I instantly sit up, kicking off the sheet, kneeling beside him.

"No!" his voice sounds in pain which instantly makes my heart clench. I grab his both shoulder and shake him – trying my best to wake him up "No!"

"Natsu, wake up!" I said as fear started to enveloped my system "Natsu, hey!" after of minutes of trying him to wake him – his eyes spring open – his mauve ash eyes are enlarged with fear as he stare on me.

"Are you alright?" I said as I fend off my hair on my ear – he didn’t say anything on me and he just keep on staring at me – I gently wipe his sweat with my palm "You're home, you're safe. It was just a dream" I says

He blinks his eyes twice before his eyes look around frantically and frowns as he takes in our surrounding. Then his eyes went back to mine – I bit my lower lips and reached for his cheeks.

"Oh! Vanilla" he breathes with no preamble, whatsoever he reaches up my both cheeks and pulls me down into his chest. My face are buried on her chest where I can heard his heartbeat.

I look up to him and smile "I'm here, Natsu. I won't leave—"

My eyes grew wider when all of a sudden he presses his lips on mine. I push him a little so I could speak but the moment I open my mouth is the moment he press his lips again – but this time plunging his tongue. I melted into him, my eyes shutting close. Suddenly I didn't have the energy to push him and instead all I can do is submit to his exploration.

I moan when he suddenly lift my body until I was sitting on his thighs. Both his hand freely roamed my bare back while my hands rested on his chest. I answered his kisses on the same intensity – I can feel fire igniting between us. I tangled my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer to me as if I can't get enough of him. 

"Hmm" I hummed when his hand travelled from my waist to my chest.

He aggressively held my mound with his hand and massaged it while he was trusting his tongue inside my mouth. I moan when his kisses went down to my neck, and then sucked on my breasts. My mouth parted as I pulled him closer to me as if he wasn’t close enough.

I gasped escaped from my lips when his lips went back to mine. I licked his lower lips and pushed my tongue inside him. His other hand travelled down to my thighs and the next thing I knew I felt his finger caressed my sensitivity.

"Ah," I moaned on his neck when he pushed a finger inside. I can feel myself being wet and instead of feeling embarrassed – I started kissing his neck up to his jaw while his finger as thrusting slowly inside me. I hugged him tight and stop kissing his neck when his thumb massaged my clit.

Another gasped escape my lips when he suddenly pushed me on the bed and the next thing I knew Natsu spread my legs with his hand before leaning to lick my insides.