AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello,

Hello,

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for all the support that you'd given to me throughout the process of editing this whole book. It took me almost a year and half to finally finish editing this book. I appreciate all the support and love that you've given to me. Thank you so much.

I think everyone knows that I've been struggling not in writing but my own life. Like last year, I was diagnosed with a high level of stress which led me to have anxiety and sometimes depression but because of you guys I manage to overcome those silent battles that I have. The way you encourage me to move forward – really means a lot to me.

I first published the Benefits with my Butler way back in 2015. It was awful because of terrible constructions of grammars (actually until now but not that too many). I'd receive back then lots of criticism about it but I continue writing it despite those criticisms. In the middle of writing this book, I lost my ex – boyfriend due to his cancer. I originally wanted this story to have a sad ending because at that time I really don't believe in happy endings anymore. Actually if you are thinking right now, the Maybe this Time fanfiction was the same. Those two NaLu Fanfiction originally had a sad ending.

It took me years to decide to edit the Benefits with my Butler and Maybe this Time. It took me years to finally overcome the pain of losing someone just like what happened to Lucy in this story and Natsu in Maybe this time. And just like them, I found someone who will help me to overcome the pain I carry for years by myself.

What I'm saying is, if you are in pain... don't push yourself to heal immediately. Enjoy the process of healing because you will learn a lot about yourself. And if you think, no one is loving you. Always remember that I'm here... loving you. And always remember that you are worth it no matter what they say.

You are enough.

Thank you again everyone! I hope you learned something from this book like I did.

Love

Khiegilsan

P.S I hope you will support this story for the upcoming 2021 Watty Festival. Thank you! 

 Thank you!