CHAPTER #7

NATSU's POV

MY MIND keeps on thinking about her reaction. I have lots of questions that I wanted to ask but I don't have to courage to speak. I feel like, if I asked her about eleven years ago...

...

I might end up hurting her.

"I hope Lucy was okay" Levy murmur as she lean on her sit.

We're here in the movie room and we just waiting for her, so we could start having the movie marathon just like we planned. I open my mouth to say something but my own words failed me.

"I'm wondering about what happened to Lucy, eleven years ago" Erza says

Levy let out a sigh "Eleven years ago," she started "Lucy lost her sister"

My eyes grew wider and I heard Erza gasped but didn't say anything "A man who Lucy trusted the most betrayed her causing her sister died"

My heart clench in pain as I listened to her - I can't even imagine how hard it is for Lucy, 'Natsu Dragneel stop hallucinating that you are different from other guy. Boys are the same. You will just end up hurting someone's feelings just because you are bored with her'

Now it makes sense why she said those things to me, she was scared about making the same mistake all over again. That is why she was aloof to boys.

"Do you have any idea about what happened to the boy who betrayed her?" Erza said cutting me off in my own sentiments.

Levy shook her head "I wasn't there when that tragic happened, I was in Europe that time. The day I returned in this country is the day when Lucy changed into something she was not" Levy inhale sharply "She wasn't smiling before, she just keep on crying in the corner and then one day, she become different, she become so distant especially on her parents and to the other boys as well"

"Maybe because the pain is still there" I murmured.

Levy stared on my face for a few seconds before she nodded "I miss the old Lucy. Lucy was so carefree before, she was sweet, and gently"

I rolled my eyes and then I remembered how she throw everything in my face the very first time I saw her, "Wow, right now its a opposite" I say sarcastically "She's too sadist"

"Who's sadist?" A familiar voice echoed in the entire room.

My eyes immediately find the source of the voice and right there and then, I saw her standing in the entrance of the room while frowning. She was wearing a v-neck shirt and a short, her hair is tied into a side braid and a slipper "I'm sorry it took me so long to returned" she says.

"It's okay, Lucy" Erza gave her a reassuring smile "So shall we start in watching A Place To Remember?"

Lucy seated right next to me, the movie starts and to tell you the truth I'm getting bored because of this movie. I let out a sigh, before I decided to play her fingers. She didn't say anything to make me stop so I just did what I kind do to amuse me.

One and half later they're both sobbing, which I really don't understand why they keep on doing that. I mean, for God sake! It's just a freaking movie.

"So what are we going to watch next?" Levy asked them.

Erza wiped her tears on her cheeks before answering "Titanic?"

Lucy smile widely "Sure"

My mouth parted, I think coming in the movie room with them is a mistake! Urgh! This will surely be boring!

I GROAN when I felt someone poking in my cheeks, so I just buried my face in the stuff that I was hugging right now. I am very comfortable in my sleeping position right now.