CHAPTER #35

A/n: So I'm really sorry for not updating this book for so long. I was busy though it wasn't a valid reason to be a hiatus. Anyway, I upload another NaLu Fanfiction entitled "I want to Hear your Confession" I hope you support it just like how you support my previous NaLu Stories. 

Khiegilsan

P.S. Read with your own risk

LUCY'S POV

I RAISE my hand to reach for him but before I can even do it – he already held my both hand put it above my head. I moan in frustration, my body writhing underneath him in anticipation but he just pinned me to the bed using his other hand.

"Hand's on the headboard, Vanilla"

"Natsu... please"

"Hands."

I want to touch him but I just can't contradict him because I know what he can give me. I did what he ask me to do. My hand grip the headboard tightly as he also went back to what he was doing before I interrupted him.

I felt his hands tightened on my legs as he hoisted me up to gain more access. My hands straining from its grip on the headboard. I didn't let go. I didn't because I feel his mouth on the heat between my legs again I needed something to hold on to.

I bit hard on my lower lip as his playful tongue deepened inside me. As if that isn't enough for him. I feel his finger probed me while his thumb played with my sensitive nub.

It was too much. Everything is too much.

I arch my back because of too much pleasure he was given to me. My mouth parted when I can feel myself being reach the highest sensation but before I can get there, Natsu stopped suddenly.

"No..." I pleaded.

I move my body to his but he just pinned me on the bed and before I can even utter a word. A loud moan echoed from my lips when I felt him entered me, his fullness completely nestled inside me. He shifted his hips, pulling out then gliding back again, each stroke sending a shiver of delight all over me. His movements weren't fast like I want him to do but the pleasure is the same... or maybe more.

He gave it to me slow and gentle. I can feel every inch of him inside me, his body one with me, and yet though his eyes that are locked with mine. It's like they are telling me that I am also one with his soul.

I stare on his eyes and hopefully he could see that he's one with mine too.

He pulled my legs to his side and with me on top of him, he held each side of my waist and pulled me up his manhood and down again until I have his entire hardness jammed inside me. I grasp tight on his shoulder while my other hand is tangled through his hair.

I whimpered when he let go of my waist and instead his strong arms tightened around me. With each upward thrust of his hips, he pulls me down to his waiting thickness.

"Natsu... I'm going..."

"Wait."

"I – I can't."

"Vanilla, you can" he said before claiming my lips again..

He swallowed all my cries as he keep on pounding me. I tightened my embrace with him at the same time hearing his low yet soft moan. He let go of my lips only to lean down on my shoulder. His pace began to quicken... his breath turning ragged.

He's close and I am waiting on the edge.

He's so near to me and I know we will fall at the same time.

"Let go." He rasped.

My head jerked up as I felt his teeth bit down on the flesh of my shoulder. I cried out his name as my nails dug deeper on his skin, my body moving on its own, building and building the climax that I am so near to.

It didn't took us long. I heard his groan at the same time that I felt my body quivered on top of him. My release was so long but he let me have that. He let me take my pleasure and when he felt that my climax subsiding, I felt him release his warmth inside me.

"I love you, Lucy"

I smile at him "I love you too"

"Let's take a break" I moan when he suddenly pulled out his length and before I could even utter an answer he continue "I'll clean you up. After that I will eat you"

Shit. I think I need an energy drink!

NATSU's POV

TO HOLD the one you love the most is the happiest and most precious thing in the world. It is the most priceless treasure that one can possess. And that is the feeling that I have right now.

A smile slowly formed into my lips as I watched her beautiful face soundly sleeping next to me. I smile as I realize that these past few months was that I will cherish for my whole existence. It was like everything that happened six years ago is just a mere nightmare. A nightmare that I'm thankful was ended.

She stir on her sleep before slowly opening her eyes – a smile slowly formed into her lips before she caressed my cheeks "Good morning"

I held her hand before bringing into my lips and planted a soft kiss on her palm, "Good morning, Vanilla"

I groan in protest when she suddenly sit up while covering herself with our blanket. She smile at me gently before leaning over me and kiss my cheeks "I have to get up. I have work to attend today"

I pouted my lips before I snake my arms on her waist and pull her over my top. A gasp escaped my lips and before she even utter a word. I kiss her lips which she gladly answer but when things getting hotter. She suddenly push me a little and smile on sweetly "We can't" she mumble.

I buried my face on her neck and inhale her scent as my hand started to caresses her back and her legs "Why not?" I said huskily "I want you, vanilla" I mumble as I started giving her a tiny kisses on her neck.

"I told you I have work" she mumble "We can do it, later"

"Maybe we can do it in the shower" I suggested.

She was about to speak when all of a sudden my phone started to ring. I heard her chuckle before kissing my lips lightly "I think, we can't. After all, your secretary needs your attention Mister Dragneel"

I groan! I have a boner! Damn!

I open my mouth to speak but she just wink on me and then she started walking towards the bathroom with nothing to cover her body. Even I don't want too, I answer my secretary calls "What?" I say irritate.

"I have a news, Sir"

It was the thing I asked about my secretary to investigate every person that my wife will had a contact. Because there was an incident that my wife's car was suddenly lose its break. Good thing, that my wife's hasn't using that car so I gave my wife an excuse to not used that car.

My wife actually confused but didn't ask anything instead she just follow my request. And last week, a death threat was sent to our house. Saying that my wife should be careful because that tragedy might happened again.

Of course that death threat... I dispose it immediately before my wife even see it. I don't want her to worry about it.

"Speak." I say.

"It was Lisanna Strauss, Sir" he said – I clench my fist but waited for him to finished his report "She was the one who sent the death threat to Mrs Dragneel last week. We are doing our best to find an evidence so we could file a case with her"

"Good. I want urgent result."

"Copy"

I will do everything in my power to protect her. I won't let something happened to her. I won't lose her. I don't want to feel the pain I felt six years ago.