IMPORTANT NOTE

Dear Readers,

Hi! How was your feeling after reading the Chapter #39?

Anyway, I know you are all frustrated about the previous chapters of this book. I just want you to know that it was fun writing those chapters. Though, it was really hard to make it more realistic but then I enjoyed it. The reason why I put this author's note despite the fact that no one is reading this is because I just want to explain the three "wrong" plots that I discovered while editing the Benefits with my Butler.

1. I made Lucy pregnant at a young age. I'm really sorry if I did that. Way back 2015 I was too immature and I didn't think about my age while writing this story. But I assure you that I'm against teenage pregnancy. I'm not promoting it in my story. You're probably thinking that I should change the age because I'm editing the book. I almost changed their age. But I withdrew that plan because the entire book will surely change. And I don't want that to happen.

2. Some characters don't have their own highlights. I'm sorry if I didn't give them justice in this book.

3. I'm super sorry for those immature scenes that you had found in this book. I tried to change it into something mature but some scenes are not you know... it's not applicable.

Those are the "wrong" plots that I discovered in this book. Again, I'm really sorry about those parts. Anyway, since I'm already in this author's note I just want to announce that I won't edit and upload the special chapter of this book. So please don't wait for it. 

And also, I want to grab this opportunity to thank you all. Thank you for always supporting my NaLu Stories. See you in my other books. 

Khiegilsan

P.S I almost forgot, for those readers who are asking me about the chronological arrangement of my NaLu stories. Here's the list

STAND ALONE NALU Novels

❤️ Benefits With My Butler

❤️ Maybe This Time 

❤️ He's My Boss and I'm His Slave

❤️ Ex - boyfriend to Husband

📌 Six Letters, Two Words

📌 I Want To Hear Your Confession

TRILOGOY NALU NOVELS

❤️ Dragon and The Princess

❤️ Future, Past

📌 Dragon and The Forgotten Princess