CHAPTER #45

A/n: So just like what I've said in Chapter #43. I won't edit this chapter. So everything you'll see is the exact mistake that I have way back 2016. Maybe I won't edit also the Epilogue but I'm still not so sure about it.

Anyway, thank you for all your support to me.

Khiegilsan

LUCY'S POV

*MONTHS LATER*

our mind is like a treasure chest. It's filled with different kind of memories that our brain has stored. We may not know how many memories we have but for sure our brain can store more memories than we know. Its' because it has a lot more bytes in its own memory card. There are memories that made us feel so troubled and mad. Some of them made us happy and some made us cry.

I place my hands on my belly and gentle caress it. I smile and continue what I've been writing about. But my face contorted with pain so I inhale and exhale and look on the clock beside the table.

" Luce... "

I turned my head to see him. He look on me worriedly, I smile " I'm fine "

" No you're not. " he say as he sat down in the edge of the bed.

I look to his eyes deeply and smile afterwards. I reach his hand and squeeze it " I'm fine"

" But I know, you're not comfortable, tell me.. what to do to make you feel better?"

" how about kiss me" I said seductively.

I can see how his eyes turn into dark but he shook his head and lightly pinch my cheeks " I want you Luce... but I can't take you right now"

" Why ?" I ask while pouting.

" What if.. while were doing it. Our Baby..."

I didn't let him finish and I started to laugh hard. God ! his face is hilarious, Natsu's face is blushing deeply while his saying those words on me. Actually, it's been how many months since Natsu and I made love and honestly I want him now, but we can't do it, because it's my due date.

I put my arms around his shoulder and pulled him closer to mine. He look on me tenderly as he wait for my next move. I lean closer to him and slowly kiss him on his chin up to his lips. I kiss him with so much love and need that I feel for him. He respond to my kisses and give what I want. His hand on my right side supporting his own weight. My hand traveled down on his body, feeling his hot and skin. He moan and bite my lower lips teasing me to open my mouth, so I did. He plunge his tongue inside of mouth and roaming inside me as I moan in pure pleasure that his given to me.

" Ohh Luce... " eh say between our kisses.

" Natsu.." I moan as I felt him nibble my earlobe. His kisses went to my neck as he lightly bite me there. I grasp his shirt and arc my head to give him more access to my neck. Then our lips collide, his hand slowly traveled down on my body giving a little sensation down my spine. I want Natsu right now...

My face contorted with pain when an incredible pain hit me as I shouted. Natsu stop for what his doing and held my face. " Luce... Did I hurt you?"

My breathing is heave and I don't know what to feel " D-D-Doctor.... please.... call a doctor " I said between my breath.

" What? Why?"

" YOU STUPID HEAD, MY WATER BAG JUST BROKE, SO SHUT AND GET A DOCTOR OR ELSE I'LL SENT YOU IN HELL" I shouted.

I bite my lower lips I don't want to shout.. I'm scared. Ghad baby please don't make this hard for me. A tear fell on my cheeks as pain hit me again. Is this want giving birth feels like. Gosh !!I really salute all the mother in earth. The door is opened and if I'm not in pain maybe I laugh of them. Loki, Haru and Natsu are stock in the door and behind them is the doctor and nurse including our parents.