CHAPTER #19

LUCY's POV

I LEAN on my sit as I stare on those children playing around the playground. It's been three months since I've returned to our mansion after being away for almost two weeks – It I'm not mistaken. After doing that with him, we are inseparable that even my parents and his father find it weird but we didn't say anything.

Well, we can't really say to him that we do that 'thing'. They probably had a heart attack and my father will surely kill Natsu.

Besides, I enjoyed being with him. It feels like we have our own world – we are busy on each other that we don't have a time to think about the others who wants to know our relationship status. We just stayed quiet and enjoy each other company.

Anyway, like what I've said when we returned on the mansion we are inseparable that when Natsu needs to move back to Magnolia was hard for me. Actually, I did cry in front of him telling him that he should stay on our mansion but he told me that it will be hard for him because he will be busy for his upcoming graduation and of course the entrance exam on the university.

I let out another sigh, before I pick my phone inside my bag. Erza is nowhere to be found and I'm wondering what taking her for long. Dialing her number and after the third ring she finally answered "Hello, Lucy?"

"Hi, Erza" I said "I'm here in our meeting place. Where are you?" I said as I look around.

I heard her curse on the other line followed by her sigh, "I'm sorry, Lucy. I'm still here in my part – time job and I couldn't leave"

"Oh" I don't know what to say to her. I mean, what should I say – this is the very first time that someone stood up on me.

"Lucy are you still in there? I'll asks someone to fetch you there and bring you to that place"

"That place?" I said frowning as if she can see my reaction. I heard Erza laugh on the other line "I have a trust issue, Erza"

"I know" she chuckle "But I assure you that this someone can be trusted. Even Natsu know him"

I roll my eyes "Can just Natsu fetch me here? I'll just call him and tell him instantly that place you're talking about"

"That's a no!" a frowned embedded into my face when Erza nearly shouted her answer. Why? I mean, he's my boyfriend and I'll be comfortable if he is the one who will fetch me, "Lucy, don't jump on a conclusion, okay" Erza said reassuring me.

"That place is my surprise for you and for your lover boy" Erza said softly "I heard that you haven't seeing each other for a month. So please do trust me about this okay. I won't bring any harm on you"

I pout. That's true -_-

"Fine" I mumble under my breath. Erza told me that a guy named Haru will fetch me here before she hung up. I mean, Erza should at least describe me that person. What if someone was listening to our conversation and impersonate that Haru? My life will surely be in danger – if that happens.

I slouch on the bench before I dialed Natsu's number – after a couple of ring – he finally answer
"Vanilla, I miss you!" he said making my heart beat fast. This is his normal way of saying 'hello' to me.

I clear my throat "I miss you too," I mumble and I almost held my breath when I heard him chuckle – I can imagine him biting his lower lips right now "How are you?"

"I'm not fine. You are not here with me. I even asked my parents if I could invite you but they refused."

"Invite me? Why?" I said as I frowned.