CHAPTER #4

THE moment we arrived in Fairy High I was instantly mesmerized on how they create such a lovely, and fun atmosphere even though I haven't stepped my foot in the school premises. I looked on Natsu's face when I felt him stand right beside me. He was now wearing a casual blue T-shirt and jeans that we bought in the mall a few hours ago. And as for me, I just wear a simple, blue loose shirt and short paired by knee-length boots.

"Wanna go inside?"Natsu asked me. I beam at him and nodded - I was about to make my first step when Natsu held my hand preventing me to move "You should wait for me."

"You can follow me inside," I said innocently.

"Unfortunately I can't. There are lots of people in the area and still, I need to keep you safe yet I need to make sure that you have fun while we are here"

I pout "So what do you suggest?"

"Well, we will stroll in the place while holding each other hands. In that way, we will never be separated."

I frown and then I realized that if I continue arguing with him - we can't start the tour inside and I'm really dying to see what I can see. This is my first ever tour in one of the highest and coolest schools in Magnolia "Fine" I said.

We started walking in the area as Natsu guided me about the entire events "Maybe we should buy something to drink while we are strolling, Lucy" he suggested and like what I've done I just agree with him.

I travel my eyes in the entire place and I am fully aware of the stares that some students are giving us. Okay, that's a no! Because they are obviously looking and talking about this guy beside me "Hey I'm done with my orders. So I'm not sure about yours"

"I'll be the one who will order me," I say as I looked on the girl who's now looking on our hands. I clear my throat to get her attention and when she finally looks in my face I gave her a sarcastic smile before I begin "Do you have almond milk?"

"I'm sorry Ma'am but the only thing that left is the cherry flavor"

Seriously? Cherry flavor? I can't believe it "Just ordered fruit tea" Natsu suggested making me pout. Fine -_-

"Just fruit tea-" - me.

"What flavor?"

"Lychee--"

"Percent--" I didn't let her finished her words because I raised my fingers to stop her from speaking. I really hate getting interrupted. I'm not being a spoiled her I just don't like when people are asking me a question when I can say everything without them asking me.

"Lychee, thirty percent of sugar, green tea light press and with pearls," I say.

The girl in front of me do her job but I can sense that I'm not a type of girl that she can just interrupt while speaking or rather she thinks that I am a spoiled brat but then again, I don't care.

As soon as we get our order we continue strolling in the place "I have a question." I say Natsu didn't say anything and just listen to me "Why everyone here is looking at you?" I said curiously.

Natsu shrug his shoulder "Maybe because of my hair"

I roll my eyes "yeah right. It's very unusual to a boy to get a pink hair" I said sarcastically.