CHAPTER #31

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update this chapter. Just like what I've said in Six letters, two words. I was busy with my trainings and our house is under rennovation.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. I really tried my best to make this long despite the noise.

Khiegilsan

LUCY's POV

"I DON'T know" I said as I bit my lower lips.

"Ah, so you just assume, girl! Winner!" Erza laugh before throwing a pillow on me.

I frowned "I don't remember everything in my past, Erza. That girl practically said that I'm flirting with her boyfriend – who apparently my husband" I say before removing some strands that cover half of my face.

After that incident on the café today – I asked Natsu if I could stay on Erza's place. He didn't asked me a question and just let me do what I want. As if he don't care about what I'm thinking or feeling. This kind of overthinking really drives me crazy. I hate this kind of feeling!

"Learn to ask a question first, girl" Erza advice "You just assume things. You never ask him a question about everything that bothers you. You just jump on conclusion"

I didn't say anything and just stare on her face "I know you're scared but this is reality, girl. Again, if you guys want to work this marriage of yours then communicate to each other."

"I'll try to ask him. But…" I sigh when my own words fails me. I think I really should stop over thinking and assuming things.

I heard Erza sigh before she sit beside me and pat my head as if it will bring me at ease. I just smile at her reassuring her that I'll be fine.

That night, I'll sleep with a heavy heart. I have lots of question aside from that a fragment of my past keeps on coming back to me. I hate it – because the thing I'd remember is when Natsu and I having an argument about a certain person.

And in my memories, Natsu has a girlfriend named Lisanna.

The next morning I received a text from him.

From: My Husband
I'm here in the office – having a meeting for the next project of Heartfilia's Empire. I hope you are doing well, Wife.

I pressed my lips together. Debating myself if I'll reply on his message or just ask him a question about the girl named Lisanna. In the end, I decided to ask him about the girl.

From: My Husband
She was my ex – girlfriend.

An ex – girlfriend, huh!

To: My Husband
Is she the girl on the café?

I was nervous while waiting for his answer. I tried to relax myself. I tried my best not to think about worst but my heart clench in pain the moment I saw his reply.

From: My Husband
I don't want to talk about it, Lucy.

I was immediately mortified! Don't conclude! Don't conclude! I repeat it inside my head. I should ask. Right. I should tell him what I feel about it like a normal adult.

I forced myself to reply on his message but I can’t find a right words to say. I compose and then delete it. I repeat that act for almost five times before I decided to give up. I didn't reply on his message.

I decided to finish the draft on the last convention I attended. It was hard to do actually. It was hard to write. My own thoughts are messed up. When I finished doing the draft – I submit it to Aries – and just like what I expected. It was rejecting. So I need to revise it again.