AUTHOR'S NOTE

To whom it may concern,

I am your writer Khiegilsan and I'm just want you to know that I'm thankful that you are reading this simple yet lots of mistake story that I created. I'd first published this book way back on 2015 - it was awful actually. I can see complains from some readers telling how miserable my grammars. They even offer to edit my story but I just simply refuse. Why? Because it feels like when someone edit it for me. The thoughts and the feelings I put in there will be gone.

It feels wrong. 

So I just ignore complains and just continue writing. Well, I'm just creating a story for fun or rather to escape my reality. I don't create a story just to be famous. I create a story to express my unspoken thoughts. 

For those people out there. 

First and foremost, thank you for offering your help and I'm sorry that I need to refused your offer. Again, it feels wrong in my part. I hope you do understand it. 

Second, to my old readers who happened to read the original story of the book. I'm sorry I have to edit it this way. I hope you understand those changes in some chapters. But again, I assured you that I won't change the plot of this story.

Third, I might not be able to update most of the time on this book. I have lots of pending NALU stories and Series that I need to finish. Aside from that, I have my own life outside the Wattpad. So please do understand me. 

Once again, thank you so much and God bless. 

Your author, 

Khiegilsan