CHAPTER #16

A/n: Slightly SPG

LUCY's POV

"WHAT?" I said disbelief is really visible on my face as I looked at him trying to figure it out if he was kidding. He didn't say anything to me instead he sit down on the sofa "Natsu, why?" I ask.

He shrugged his shoulder and then pull me until I was sitting on his lap. My heart beat fast as I stare on his eyes – mouth parted a little and trying to figure it out if I need to push him or let myself to sit here. Natsu carefully remove some strands of my hair that cover my face "My father asked me to be in there today" he murmurs.

I remain myself mute not knowing what to say. I can't ask him to stay with me here even if I wanted too. It was a personal request by his father. I felt his hand cupped my face and gently make me look to him "What are you thinking?" he ask me gently.

I shook my head "Nothing," I said as I gave him a small smile "What time are you going?"

"Do you want me to go?"

I frowned "Why are you asking me that?" I mumble "Your father asked you to go there and you have to oblique it." I say almost like a whisper.

"I know," he said as he take a lock of my hair between his fingers. He carefully fend my hair behind my ear as he gave me a small smile as his eyes carefully looking at my entire face as if he was memorizing each part of it, "But I want to know what you want"

"Does it matter?" I says innocently.

"Of course it does" he answer back – Natsu gently caressed my both cheeks before he decided to pressed his forehead to mine "Do you want me to go?"

It'' been three days since we stayed here in Heartfilia's vacation house. And I must say, that staying here is pure bliss. Our days went by well, he even taught me on how to make pancakes, and how to cook the hotdog perfectly. It was hard actually especially for someone who grew up like me.

I didn't answer his question. I want him to stay with me here but we both know that what we have right now has an ending in the end of the day – this vacation house is not our real life. We need to returned to where we really was even we don't want it.

"Yes" I forced myself to answer his question "I want you to go—" 

I can't finished my own words when he shut me up by pressing his lips to mine. I gasp when he suddenly pulled me even closer my hands are resting on his chest where I could feel his heart beat against my palm.

My eyes got widen when all of a sudden he bit my lower lips. I felt an electric current went through my body when he suddenly push his tongue inside my mouth – exploring my mouth.

Our lips moved in perfect sync, firm yet soft, engulfing my entire body with nothing but bliss. I put my arms around his shoulder as his kisses went down on my neck – I can feel him grasp my waist and pulled me closer to his as if I wasn't close enough.

I moan out his name as I tangled my fingers through his soft hair, Natsu's hand went inside my shirt – I could feel that my cheeks blushing with the sudden contact of my skin with his warm hand.

"Natsu" I moan as I bit my lower lips to stop myself from creating a weird sound.

In our three days being here, this is the first time that Natsu touched me like this. And it feels so good. I'm being hypocrite if I say it feels bad.

A gasped escaped my lips when he suddenly lift my shirt up to the top of my breast. I bit my lower lips when he looked at my breast with an awe, "So beautiful" he murmurs.