Part 7

She sits on my leg and I pull her closer rubbing her core against my fabric, she gasps at it but doesn't complain. Her skin is paler then my own, I watch her swallow hard before I pick up the sent of her arousal off of her.

I bounce my leg to get her attention but her cheeks just grown a flushed red, I move a hand behind her back and pull her closer to me. Using my free hand as a necklace I lean in taking in her scent, it reminds my wolf of the nature and I hum a soft approval.

I kiss her neck once, she gasps, I do it again, she tenses, I suck her soft delicate skin, she hums a soft moan close to me ear. My hand moves from her back to under her skirt moving higher to her cunt. "What do you do when you feel like this?" I say in her ear, she sighs feeling my thumb rubbing her bud.

"I don't usually feel like this..." her voice is faint, I pull away from her watching her eyebrows knit together with pleasure.

"Why are you in my care?" I watch her lips part but she doesn't answer me, I'm patient for her answer but she still doesn't answer me. As punishment I press down onto her clitoris causing her to cry out in a painful "Ow". She opens her eyes and I raise a brow.

I've stopped and she's not satisfied, I pull her close by the throat and her eyes turn doe "When I ask you something, I expect a direct answer."

"I'm sorry alpha."

"If you were sorry you'd be on your knees with my dick in you mouth forcing you to choke it down with that pathetic apology of yours." I consider putting her on the path of climax just to forbid her form coming.

Her eyes can't handle a simple threat, her body reacts to everything, her insides warms at the idea, her heart beats for it. I can't quite figure out whether she's a virgin or if it's because she's been here for too long, with no affection. "But you couldn't handle that." Her cheeks give out her embarrassment.

I let her go and her head hangs, I move my hand over to the plate of fruits, I pick one with a toothpick and bring it to my mouth. I take another bringing it to hers, she opens up obediently trying not to cross me again. I move my thumb that was playing with her brining it to my lips too.

She doesn't taste half of bad, just watery.

"Go back to your duties." I command and she moves collecting herself, I watch her go then scan the remaining three maids, all their heads are bowed until I stand "I'm done." I take my computer moving out my room to my office.
-

Taking my car I use my phone to track her location, it takes me to a public mall and I groan, of course. What better place to lose someone then a mall? Luke and Carter exist the same car moving to me. "Five six, curly hair, brown and suspicious. She can't be hard to find."

"Keep your distance," I remind them "she might be injured but she's still a hunter."

"Yes sir." They nod and we move in. The moment I'm in I see exactly why she's here, the place is filled with numerous scents both good and bad, the place is flooded with mortals of different ages, it's easy to lose someone here.

I wonder what she's doing here, why did she come here? I try think like her picking my pace up, if I were on the run and human it would be a decent meeting place. You're surrounded by witnesses so nothing can really happen, no one can hurt you with this many eyes watching.

But she didn't know I was going to track her here, who else is she meeting?

My eyes scan and scan and scan, they land on each curly head I see and then I start to exclude people. I don't look at anyone who's a blonde or redhead, I don't look at the pales or the coloured, I look for a specific brown, her shade of brown.

This way I rule many people out but it's still a time wasting method.

Then a particular set of curls catch my eye, her hair is half up and half down and reaches her back. Her head turns scanning her surroundings but it only highlights her features for me, I found her.

The closer I get the more I see she's on the phone, her head is bopping and I watch her continue to walk. She's in jeans and a simple top that's long sleeved, she scans her surroundings again locking eyes with me. I give her a short wave and she ends her call.

She quick to pick up speed and I find myself doing the same, after an hour of searching I'm not letting her go that easily. She moves into a busy crowd trying to lose me but I already have a good eye on her, I take the stairs going up a level and chase her from above.

I watch her scan behind her looking for me but she don't slow down, not even when she realizes I'm not there. I go down stairs moving right too her, she notices me too late and hurries to change direction, shaking my head I follow her.

She shot my ear off, why is she running?

I take it as a compliment, maybe the other day was a front, maybe she is scared of me. She takes me away form the crowd going into a sprint but I keep my pace watching her wiz past other humans who shoot her a look. Whispers start to form, "Why is she running?" "Is she late to something?" "She better slow the fuck down."

The calmer part of the mall is quieter, no one really linger around here. But one things different, she's gone.