Part 9

I wake up in my bed with an IV going into my arm. I rip it out, what am I human? I can't stand needles. It's a blur how I got back but here I am, I got back some how.

My door opens and my betas walk in "Alpha," they both bow their heads "we're glad you're up." I wave them off going into my bathroom. At least I can walk again.

A hot shower is what I need so a hot shower is what I take, mid way through a knock comes at the shower door and it slide open. I open my eyes to see it's Maddison's replacement and I'm not at all mad about her unannounced entrance.

She nude right in front on me and the water soaks her body, I pull her to me and kiss her. Feeling her body with my eyes shut makes it easier for me to imagine Maddison. Her angled face, heart lips, thin nose. I pick her up pinning her on the shower wall.

I let out my frustration on her, she takes it well even if my heart isn't in it. My mind goes back to the mall, I had her, she was right there, I could have taken her. I thrust into Maddison's replacement harder, I pin her arms above her head lacing our fingers together.

"Alpha," she moan in my ear, it's something Maddison would never say but I'm too caught up in the fantasy.

"Higher," I order "make your voice higher." Maddison had a softer voice then she does and if I'm to imagine her here, her replacement need to work a little harder to imitate her.

"Alpha.." she moans again, higher this time. It's better then nothing.

I remember how effortlessly Maddison flipped her hair, how she fought me, how she tricked me with her twin, how well it was thought out, how I let her fucking go! "ALPHA!" It's a cry for help and I open my eyes to a helpless replacement, she's out of breath and fighting back tears.

I pull out letting her slide down out of my grip, she whimpers in pain but if can't seem to figure out where I hurt her. I turn the water off and get out to warp myself with a towel before grabbing and extra. I cover her. "Can you walk?" She shakes her head.

I barely fucked her. I pick her up bringing her back into my room, "What have I told you about coming in unannounced?" I put her down.

"I was requested alpha, I wouldn't have come if I wasn't." Her voice is urgent "W-was that my punishment sir...? Because I wasn't expected?"

Even though I never really knew why, I always wanted her close by. Everything about her reminds me of Maddison and now I see why in those two years this little wolf has always sparked my interest. "Don't be stupid, you know what punishment feels like."

"I'm-"

"Don't finish that. Non of this is your fault but you're really start to piss me off." I crouch down to grab her bruised wrist, they've gone purple form the force. I kiss them, five on each wrist. A knock interrupts us and the maids start setting my breakfast up.

"Can I ask you something?" She tucks her head hiding her eyes form me.

"Sure."

"Recently..when you fuck me, your not fucking me are you?" Her eyes find me "Alpha I know I don't excite you like that, please tell me, who do I remind you off?"

"Your Luna." I admit watching her eyes open wide.

"Alpha if you found your mate I can't stand in the way-"

"She doesn't know it yet," my stare silenced her "she doesn't know I'm her mate."

"A human." She sighs, I don't answer. "But she's still formidable, I'm mere dust against her."

"If you reject me I won't take you back in, you'll beg for my touch and I will treat you like dust." Her gaze drops and she nods.

"Let me apologize alpha...let me make it up to you." She taps on the sheets next to her and I sit. I run my hand through my hair as she gets on her knees to please me. The doors open and the blonde that once delivered my coffee and sat on my lap sees.

I force the replacement's head down and she chokes out a broken "I'm sorry." a mere example of an acceptable apology. I make sure the blonde watches, I draw her attention to me and challenging her, if she want to she too could get on her knees.

The door opens and I see my betas once again, I lay down fucking my replacements face. I can't bare what they have to say right now, probably an apology. I don't pay attention to them, my mind closes wondering off to Maddison. It helps me come.
-

I was right, an apology is what I'm given but I just shrug them off. Now that I've fought her, I know a little of what to expect. Of course Maddison could have a bunch of tricks up her sleeves so I'm never to underestimate her. I warn my betas of that too.

"She attacked me form behind and I hesitated to hit her," Carter looks over at me "I didn't want to. Either way she didn't give me a chance, she paralyzed me with wolfsbane."

"She's no ordinary hunter, she-" my phone rings cutting me off. I pick up and listen into my boss "Yes sir." I turn my back to my betas.

"I gave you this assignment days ago and you're telling me you have no lead?! Azriel, I know better."

"No I have a lead, but I also saw the footage you gave me. I'll have her delivered but it's not going to be easy."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Boss. We've met, her and I, she's know I'm out to get her and she's out to get me too, the feeling is mutual. I have no intention of actually harming her since you want her alive-"

"Okay okay," he silences me "in the mean time, come get your next assignments." With that he hangs up. Great just what I needed.