Part 11

She gives in. Her body move to me as she disappears in the shadows with me, "Tell me your name." I pull her close with an arm around her waist.

"Bailey." She lets out with ease making my chuckle "Have we met before?" I feel her hand run up my shirt, I wonder how she'll feel about being this close to me if she knew it was me.

"How many men do you meet in the shadows?" I question and she returns it with a childish grin. I grab both her wrist and turn her so she's facing the wall I was leaning up against, I pin them with one hand.

She tries to look over at me but with my free hand I jerk her head forward "That's no fun." I move my hand to her hair and pull it behind her ear, her heart beat jumps wildly. "Tell me Bailey, what's a nice girl like you doing at a club like this?" I'm in her ear.

Because I'm behind her, I feel her shiver slightly. "What makes you think I'm a nice girl?"

"You certainly look the part." I taste her flesh licking her ear lope with care, she doesn't protest, even her body starts to agree with me pressing herself backwards onto me.

"I'm a lot of things but nice isn't one of them." She moves her hands but I apply pressure keeping her pinned.

"Dance for me." I requested and I takes a second but her hips finally start moving. She wines on me rubbing her ass on my cock. The teasing is frustrating, she doesn't know how much I want her, she doesn't even know the beginning of things.

She doesn't understand the thrill I feel when she's near me, when I hold her, when we fought, when she's winning on me. I take in her scent, fuck she smells good. Nothing like nature but everything like herself.

I want her to know it's me she's dancing on, I want her to want me as much as I crave her, I want her to kiss me so this fucking barrier could be broken, I want her. "Am I satisfying you?" Her words come out as a whisper.

"Yes." I take in her scent one more time. Maddison want me, want us.

"Let me see you."

"I'd rather you remember me as the mysterious guy you danced for in the shadows." I listen to her heart beat against her rib cage, this excites her too. Her hips don't stop, they just slow down. "Bailey?"

"Yes."

I can't believe she answered to that, out of all names she could have chose she chose Bailey? "You are quite the seductress." She attempts yet again to glance at me but I'm quick to catch her face and force her eyes on the wall in front of us.

"It's a talent." She says back to me, her fingers move trying to get free once again "Give me a chance, to see you."

"Let me step back." I tell her and she nods, I didn't promise her anything so the moment I let go and take a step back is the second I start to distance myself from her. I leave as quietly as a sneaky wolf can.

I play it off hiding in more shadows, she comes out in quite the rush and I take my gun out sneaking up behind her "I was wondering why you were taking so long." I press the gun to her lower back, she turns seeing my grin and rolls her eyes.

"Remember that day you gave me?" I press the gun to her stomach "I believe my hours are not up."

"What are you following me?" She gives the bar a quick scan probably looking for the guy she danced for in the shadows.

"Who are we looking for?" I question and her gaze drops on be once again, she swallows then looks down at my gun pressing her stomach. "I wonder how much damage a silver bullet will do to such a fragile pretty human."

"You're not going to shoot me in public." She challenges me.

"Most of these imps here know who I am, and the humans are too intoxicated to even notice such a compressed girl bleed out-"

"I'm not compressed!" I chuckle after her outburst.

"Luckily, tonight's not about you." I pull my gun away from her tucking it back into my waistband, I move past her brushing myself against her waist as I do so.

It's time we leave, with or without Claudia. I move to my table to see my betas with two more companies. "Wow," I sit "I'm impressed." They have both Claudia and her lover seated.

I sniff smelling the blood in the air "I shot their ankles." Carter tells me and I nod.

"We need to go. This place is going to blow."

"But alpha, what about them?" Luke nods his head to the two hostages.

"What are they going to do? Crawl out of here?" I stand scanning the room, Maddison is no longer here, we don't have much time "Shoot their knees if you must, just make sure they can't move-"

The blast of a heat wave hits the side of me, the overwhelming power lifts me off the ground smashing me out the bar window. The bomb. I was too close. My right ear rings as I try focusing my vision but everything has gone blurrier.

The next explosive to go off sounds like it's under water. Rubbles, stone, glass shards, blood is plied on top of me. I'm buried. All my limbs are numb and I c any even feel the tips of my fingers. All I know is that I'm hot and bleeding.

Another goes off. I try to cover my head but I feel the impact before I see it, something heavy twice the weight of my head lands on me. It was supposed to night me out but all I see is white and I'm trying to blink back to reality, nothing is working.

Gravel digs into my skin as my shirt rolls up as a reaction of me getting dragged. I have no strength, I don't know what was in those bombs but I was close enough for it to paralyze me, not to mention the amount of stone that fell on me.

There's no point in opening my eyes, they're to heavy to lift. At least the comfort of my heartbeat is here, at least I know I'm alive. For now that is.