Part 38

He drags my bottom lip with his thumb and I swallow down my nerves. I don't know what to say, I mean he is right. He did warn me. "I warned you." His eyes are on my lips "But you didn't listen, did you?"

"No." It's a weak whisper that escapes me. He shakes his head.

"Now look at us," he presses his forehead against mine "I can't even kiss you without your permission." My breathing picks up, he can't or he won't?

"We have to be careful," I tilt my head up gazing my lips on his "we can't fall in love."

"You're right," I watch his lips curl up "we have too much bad blood between us." He angles my face away from his and leans in planting a kiss on my neck. I hum a soft moan as he sucks on my skin like I'm candy.

I pull him closer wanting to feel more then his lips, he steps in between my legs and pulls me closer to him as he buries his head deeper in my neck. He goes behind my ear then moves down towards my throat. His hand works up my shirt and I shiver at his touch.

"Azriel..." his kisses slow and then he pulls away to look at me "I want you...I want you to kiss me." I remember asking him the same thing but I was on his lap. This time he doesn't hesitate. He puts our lips together with no word.

His lips are the type of medicine I never would of dreamed I craved so much, when he parts I find myself leaning in for more, "I hate you." I whisper to him then open my eyes seeing his childish grin.

"Good." He leans back in kissing me with more force. The kiss was full of words I didn't need to say. That way he pulls me in, the way he moves his lips with mine, the way he takes control of my whole body with one kiss.

He pulls away picking me up before we're moving back into his room. He puts me down on some soft cotton, he pulls me back in but my mind is no longer in the kiss. I push him away "What?"

"You fucked that wolf on this bed." My tone grows cold at the thought and I'm pushing him off of me so I can stand.

"Maddison," he sounds fed up.

"I'm not going to fuck you on that bed." I shake my head moving away form it.

"God you're impossible." He sighs falling into the cotton. I reach the door opening it and step out, I start fanning myself. Woah! I'm so fucking hot!

I see that the guys have left and the room is completely empty, I move to my couch and sit down trying to cool myself down. Azriel walks back in and I have to pretend I'm not fazed by his toxic lips. He sits right next to me throwing his head back.

He's leaving his neck exposed, isn't that like a sacred place or something? I wonder how he would feel about giving me control? Let's find out. I get on him and lean in kissing down his neck.

He flips the script putting me under him, his lips smash on mine and we're back to kissing, my body feels like it's on cloud nine. I open my mouth wider to receive his tongue and they swirl together. His hands.

His hands touch my body like I'm treasure, they run under my shirt feeling my skin and scratching me slightly. My chest tightens feeling his hand go lower into my shorts, why do I always end up in these pyjama shorts? "Azriel I-"

"Don't reject me," he moves his kisses to my neck "don't reject me." He repeats himself and I fall into silence. He's taking my shorts off. That's no fair, I'm practically naked after one layer. He's always making us go commando.

His head lowers and moves down my stomach, my eyes fling open and I'm watching him go down on me "Azriel please..." I throw my head back feeling him lick me mid thigh and his tongue travels up. This isn't fair.

I haven't shaved in how long and here he is trying to eat me out. I feel him get a taste of me and I'm clenching my jaw so I sound moan out loud. "Fuck..."I sigh trying to control my whimpers.

I find myself riding up trying to escape his ruthless whip of a tongue that keeps diving in me, he pulls me back in "Azriel!" I whine as he puts both my legs on his shoulder locking me in place. I start shaking.

At this point fuck trying to keep quiet but I cover my mouth muffling most of them. My other hand is in his hair and if he's not fucking careful I might rip his hair out. My eyes water at the pleasure and I'm soaked when he pulls away.

The breeze makes me want I close my legs, my eyes open at his silence and I watch him pull his manhood out and spit on it. I don't know what to make of it so I kinda just lie there. He rubs himself before pulling me down to him.

Like the first time he pins both my wrists above my head with one hand before I feel his tip tap the entrance of my cunt. His eyes watch me as my breathing shakes and he pushes himself in me some more. He's watching me take his length.

"Ahh.." i through my head back and feel my body arch, he goes in deeper and my hands tighten into fists. I haven't had good sex in a while and this, this is overwhelming. He starts thrusting his hips back and forth in me.

"Fuck you feel good." His voice is low in my ear sending a wave of goosebumps down my body. He leans into me making me take more of him as he keeps pounding deep in my guts.