Part 34

He leans into me and I can feel his lengthily print on my back, why is he turned on right now? He leans in taking a deep breath of my perfume and I find myself shrinking in size.

"I can't hold back any longer." His voice is deep in my ear and I open my eyes to see his vibrant rose eyes observing me "My wolf won't let me." He kisses my neck and my eyes shut form the gesture.

"If you avoid me any longer I'll fall into a pit of depression and basically die." He chuckles in my ear and feeling his breath sends a shiver down my spine. I can't fall back into my own pit. "You want to kill me right?"

"Yes." I reply, my eyes flutter open as I feel his free hand work it's way under the slit my dress has. "Azriel.."

"You have to kill me with your hands. Don't make me die a cowards death." His hands move higher up my thigh and I try looking up at him, I catch a glance at him. "Look at me through the mirror.

"I've tried to be patient." He continues and his fingers are brushing my stomach then move down. "I've replaced you and I've fucked thinking of you, yet nothing works. You are what I want, you are the only one that can satisfy me."

I think back to the night he fucked that wolf next door to me, was he imagining her as me? Did he want me in her place?

"Azriel don't.." his fingers brush against my bud and move down to open my cunt's lips. I jerk my hips back but it doesn't help because I feel his manhood just grow harder "...Azriel I can't...I can't do this with you."

"Because you hate me?" He sucks down on my earlobe then moves behind me ear "You can always hate me. Let me give you a few hours of bliss." A few hours?

"It's all I have." I sigh feeling his hand work teasingly "Don't take my hate for you too.

"I can't let you do that." I swallow down the lie. I've been craving this and now it's here all I'm doing is rejecting him. With my twisted arm he bends my wrist, with his hand he puts a finger in me, I can't begin to fathom both sensations at once.

I choke back a moan, my head tilts back resting on his shoulder as he starts to pleasure me. "A few hours. That's all I'm asking."

"I tried to kill you." I remind him but he keeps going, "Azriel I won't hesitate to do it again. Fuck.." he's hitting a good spot.

"Then I shouldn't be easy on you, should I?" I shake my head no and at that he adds another finger and picks up his pace, I fight back moans but I can't help it.

I drop my arm that was holding my dress to chase his hand that's fingering me, I try pull him free but he doesn't budge. "The things I'll do to you, you'll never forget." My breathing picks up at his words.

"Let me satisfy you." It's my voice but those are not my words. His kisses run down my neck and he starts to suck on my skin. "Ohh.."

"You feel so good." I feel my knees buckle to his words. I bite my bottom lip stopping myself from screaming out as I soak his hands and my thighs. He lets go of me and I skin to my knees.

I take in shaky breaths trying to collect myself but nothing is working. I find myself moving away from him, I'm shaking my head, I don't think I can handle this after a mission like tonight.

Azriel meets me at my level and I watch him unbutton himself "No mercy," he grabs my ankle and pulls me to him.

"No mercy." I whisper and he pins both my hands above my head with one of his. I can feel his tip pressure to enter my pussy and he pushes forward. I moan sending my head back.

"Alpha!" Someone barges in and we hear the impact form the door "Alpha we're under-OH!" I feel Azriel's tip exist me and my legs shut in response. I look up seeing him glare at the voice that's out my view. "An attack!" He doesn't need any more time to process.

He stands with no word to me and steps over me like I'm just a doll. I didn't know I was shaking until now, what the fuck was that? Was I actually going to let him fuck me? Raw?!

The door shuts after him and I sit up, my insides are throbbing form his two fingers. Oh my goodness! I couldn't even handle his tip! I can't believe I let his words get to me again!

I take it upon myself to zip my dress back up and I try arranging my hair. Wait didn't the messenger say we're under attack? What does this mean? Should I really be in a bathroom right now?

I try collecting myself, then notice one thing. He didn't try to kiss me. The one chance he had to kiss me and he tried getting a dose of my body, this time around he didn't try to kiss me. I wonder why?

I didn't even fight him off, I know I've wanted this, he knows I've wanted this. I couldn't even tell him to stop.

The door swings open and I watch Luke try to analyze me, "Get up, we need you." He reaches out to me but I don't take his hand, I help myself up. Azriel said I can always hate him, this is one of those moments.

He leads me out and up some stairs I've never been up, I didn't even know they existed. On the roof stands three other sniper shooters and I'm handed a gun. "Take them out." Luke tells me.

I move to the edge and look down. We're literally surrounded. I take my first shot which is a headshot then reload and start shooting the hungry animals down.