Part 17

I chew. It's slow but I get it done before another piece is stabbed by the fork and ready by my lips, I sigh taking it. He watches me eat as my eyes close before reopening.

Our silence is filled with the clacking of the fork when it meets the plate, I'm still chewing when he has another piece ready for me. I push it away like a child does, he doesn't fight me instead he eat it himself.

My hands move across his shoulders lightly but he just puts a green fruit in his mouth, kiwi I think. I lean into his neck and nuzzle myself in the nook of his neck. He feels so warm. A growl escapes him and I feel the vibration.

I leave a kiss right where I am then lean into it and start sucking on his delicate skin, I leave more kisses listening to the increase of his breathing, I move higher kissing his angular jaw. "Maddison," it sounds like a warning but I carry on.

I move to his ear kissing and sucking there, another growl. "Azriel," I whisper in his ear "kiss me." I get pulled away and I'm back to childish "On the lips like grown people do!"

"No." He rejects me and my heart skins "Not in this state."

"Aw please," I pout "I'll kiss you back."

"I know you will." He picks his fork back up and the same kiwi fruit he was eating is in front of my mouth "I want to kiss you, just not this you."

"What's wrong with this me?" I question pushing the fruit away.

"This you won't remember kissing me."

"You'll remember kissing me."

"I know I will."

"So kiss me." I request for the second time, "Kiss me like you want me, kiss me like I'm forbidden, kiss my lips, my eyes, my cheeks. Kiss me." I sing song and my eyes shut from the fatigue. "Kiss me Azriel."

We shift and my eyes open, his face is right before mine, "I do want you. You are exactly that. Forbidden." He kisses me with no warning, our lips are together as I taste the faint kiwi off his lips. His lips are soft so soft, I'm so glad I'm here, on his lap kissing him.

His lips part from mine and I find myself following them, my eyes are still close, waiting, when he puts them back together. His lips are juicer then before and then something editable is pushed into my mouth by his tongue.

I take it tasting the kiwi he just transferred to me, oh how I love this. We kiss some more. He stops to refill his mouth so he can feed me. I love this.
-

Waking up I'm still in the doctors room, I must have knocked out after that juice my bodyguard gave me. Speaking of him, he's not around. I sit up spinning my head around to see I'm in a complete empty room.

This is the first time I've yet to be left alone, I rip the covers off me and jump off the bed. I need to look for a window. I move to the white curtains passing a square mirror, something in it catches me eye and I retrace me steps.

I stand glued in front of the small square, the shards of my heart dig deeper into my lungs making the hard for me to breath. I look just like her, well of course I do, we're identical. I don't know when I got dark circles or when my lips became so swollen but I still look like her.

No. I tell myself, this is no time to cry I need to get out of here. I'm back to my mission and race to the curtains before pushing them out the way to reveal towering windows and a beaming sun. I shade my eyes.

It's takes me a few blinks to focus before I start trying to unlock the fancy window, why does it have to be so complicated?

"You have got to be kidding me!" I turn to the absurd voice behind me, my bodyguard. I drop my hands to my sides and watch him throw the clothes he had on the table before moving to me "One second!" he grabs my arms.

"You couldn't last one second!" He moves us back towards the bed and pushes me to it, "Put this on." He throws fabric at me and I barely catch them. Looking down I recognize the black and white patterns, these are maids outfits.

"Why?" I lift my head seeing my bodyguard swing the door open.

"Come," he signals someone in and I watch a blonde girl walk in with her head low, she has a small bag in hand as she stays close to my bodyguard, "make sure she's ready in ten minutes."

"Yes sir." Her voice is tight and she waits to hear the door close before she lifts her head to meet my eyes. She moves to me taking the clothes form my hands and reaches out to pull my shirt over my head, I stop her.

Her eyes scan mine baffled. "What do you think you're doing?"

"You're not touching me." I snap back at her.

"I was instructed to get you ready."

"No, you were instructed to insure I'm ready in ten minutes." I take my own shirt off "He didn't say dress me." I slip out the pyjamas shorts and start to pull the dress up, only when I poke my arms through the holes do I notice it's been modified.

My dress covers my neck whereas her dress exposes it. The material of the stockings feel like bliss making me wiggle my toes, at the sound of a zip I look up to her opening her back. She pulls out flat shoes dropping them in front of me.

"Put them on." She nods to them and I step in them on foot at a time, they fit. I watch her dig into her bag pulling out a comb. "Here." It sits in the air as she offers it too me "Come on," she nods to her hand.

"Why are you in here? This place I mean?" I take the comb form her hand then start to brush my hair form the ends, she doesn't give me an answer so I keep brushing. It's making my hair frizz.

"Here," she hands me a small hair tie. I scan her for a second.

"That's not going to fit my hair." She takes my words into consideration and goes back into her bag pulling a dark ribbon out. I take it and tie my hair down like her's, it'll have to do.