~1~

Sakura sighed as she watched her teammate to bawl his eyes out along with Inari, grandson of their client Tazuna.

They were on their first 'C'rank mission, which turned out to be an 'A'rank mission.

They were attacked by the Demon Brothers first, then by Zabuza momochi who in turn was killed by the 'Hunter nin'. Who turned out to be an ally of Zabuza and then with the battle on the bridge they died undeserved deaths.

Nevertheless, to say, it was pretty traumatic for the young pinkete. After all, she was only 13 years old.

But she couldn't say the same from her team. Her sensei was indifferent, as always. Naruto was even more energetic and loud than normal, and Sasuke...  Sasuke was practically thrilled because he gained his Sharingan.

The bloodline limit that no one, but his family, owned.

Well, no one, but Kakashi and... And that councilman, Danzo -Sakura shivered at his name, he had a so nasty aura around him-.

Sakura herself didn't know how she found it that -well, Kakashi showed his Sharingan in this mission, but Sakura knew it even before that-. She just would look at the person and every information about them would mark itself in her memory.

Like... let's talk about her team!

First her sensei, Kakashi Hatake, was the son of Sakumo Hatake The White Fang of Konoha who died by killing himself for reasons. He was Jonin, lazy and loved to read Porn called icha icha, whose author was Jiraija The Toad Sanin.
Kakashi was in the team lead by Minato Namikaze, who was also the father of Naruto.
Kakashi had a bloodline limit that belonged to the Uchiha-Clan. He got it on the mission from his teammate Obito Uchiha who was crushed by a rock in a collapsing cave, to protect their other teammate Rin Nohara, but later the Kunoichi was made a Jinchuriki to the Three Tailed Beast Isobu by Mist Ninja, with a unstable seal to destroy Konoha and because of that she jumped in front of Kakashi who had just activated his signature jutsu Chidori and committed so suicide. After that he was always late and was coming up with the most ridiculous reasons ever, people always thought that he was late because he was reading his precious literature, but Sakura knew better.

He was always late because he spent time at the Memorial Stone, drowning in his grief and blaming himself for the death of his teammates.
Sakura also knew that no matter his lazy attitude, he was one of the most dangerous and talented jonin in the whole Konoha, or even Fire Nation.
He always refused her attempts to get stronger.

"Just let it go, Sakura, let the boys train. You don't need to worry about getting stronger.
We will always protect you."

He always told her this and while Sakura knew that she reminded him of his death teammate Rin.
He didn't want something bad to happen to her, she couldn't help herself, but think like his overprotective was a little unreasonable and felt she was a burden and useless.
He didn't need to go crazy and protect her from the world forever, like he wanted to do.

Next was Sasuke Uchiha, reincarnation of Indra Otsutsuki creator of the Uchiha-Clan and eldest son of Hagoromo Otsutsuki also known as the Sage of Six Paths.
He was the second son of the Uchiha Patriarch.
She knew that he was very talented, but also very arrogant for his own good.
He was pushing himself to his limits to get stronger and always sees others beneath himself.
The only person he respects are his mother and older brother, who he looked up to. He gives the cold shoulder to them from the very beginning, but eventually he came around.
Even thought it took a whole six months for him to do so.

He spent more time with Kakashi and Naruto than Sakura, but she knew that she held a special place with him. He cared for her more since she didn't like him like those Rabbits Crowd of Yanderes called Fangirls.
He hates sweets because of a childhood trauma that was private, so she couldn't say what it was, and he was obsessed with tomatoes.
Thought he was somewhat normal around her, he was still cold and like Kakashi he denied her training.
Again, she knew that Sasuke was only worried about her, but his blunt words hurt like hot Kunais.

"Hn. You are annoying, Sakura. You are only getting in the way. Let us train. Otherwise, how are we supposed to protect you."

Like Kakashi Sasuke too went psycho when it comes to protect her.
No way was he going to let anything happen to the only female that doesn't eye him like a piece of steak.
His mom didn't count. Also, Sakura was theirs.

Last was Naruto Namikaze reincarnation of Asura Otsutsuki the youngest son of Hagoromo Otsutsuki and also creator of the Senju-Clan.
His parents were Minato Namikaze and Kushina Usumaki.
Naruto was Jinchuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox Kurama, who was labeled as bloodthirsty merciless demon, that knew nothing but destroying villages and kill the people. But in reality was the cutest Fuzzball in the world who loved Sakura's Homemade dango and throwing  tantrums like a 2 Years old when he didn't get his daily dose of it. - Don't ask how she knew him he just appeared in Sakura's mind the night she saw Naruto for the first time and for some reason he called her "Hime"-.

Anyway, back to Naruto he was no better than Sasuke, but not only was he arrogant.
He was a classicist little bitch towards non-ninja's and civilian born.
He was so  narcissistic, hot tempered and hated it whenever someone praised him because he was the Hokage's son.
He also had similar position as the other males her team, but his reasoning was more racist than caring.

"Stay back Sakura-chan, even thought you are smarter and stronger than normal civilian born you still are civilian, and it's my duty to protect the civilians"

One time during the past six months, he almost unleashed Kurama when one of Sakura's Fanboys wanted to give her chocolates for Valentine's Day - not that she knew about it -.
Honestly, sometimes Sakura had great an urge to strangle him to death, but she couldn't do that. She could only satisfy herself with the mental images of herself strangling a Chibi Naruto with his soul flying from his mouth, tongue stuck out and X's instead of eyes.
That always left Kurama roaring with laughter, that led her with the stinging headaches, she swears someone of her precious cherry Blossom trees in her mind space were shaking from his laughter.
She always wondered why he wouldn't leave her alone but ...

"Cherry Blossom scent and cool spring breath is better than that smelly sever"

And that's how she got stuck with a crazy furrball in her mind before Naruto broke the seal while fighting with Haku, Kurama had to lend him some of his chakra, before returning to his seal to rest for some time.

Suddenly Sakura felt something sting the inner hand surface of her right hand like someone was craving something on it with a Kunai.

"I-itaa..." Sakura closed one of her eyes and whispered so no one could her it.
She looked down to see some kind of red tattoo on it that wasn't there before.

It was blood-red no matter how hard she rubbed on it, it didn't get off.

She looked around to see that they were already halfway to Konoha and sulked in silent.
She had spaced out again.
Something she needed to work on.

She then heard Kakashi's calm voice to call out for her -thought she could hear some worry.-

"Sakura-Chan why did you stop, are you feeling ok? Or tried? Do you want me to carry you?"

Sakura sweat dropped at her normally uncaring sensei's mother hen attitude before signing and placing a white glove in her right hand to hide the red mark.
Intending to look at it later home.

"Nothing, I just spaced out. No need to worry about it sensei."

Kakashi nodded and  Sakura wondered if she had imagined sighs that suspicious sounded or of relief from her teammates that were walking in the front.

"Ok, then. Don't fall back, I don't want anything to happen to you."

Kakashi was just a step away from getting into his Mama Bear mode, and she didn't know what to think about the dark edge in his voice. so, Sakura just smiled innocently at him and speed up to walk besides him so that he wouldn't go crazy again and carry her all the way home in princess style.

Thought it wasn't a bad idea.

Note: Hey guys, i will now first load all the chapters from @Diana_B_013
Here and later from chapter 8 all will be coming from me.
The only problem is I need to write all the chapters on paper, and It takes time.

And I would like to know which person should Sakura end up with ???