-17-

The next day when Kaguya and Sakura eat breakfast they talked about their plans to go. However, after they cleaned up they heard a knock at the door. Sakura and Kaguya looked at each other and had a silent conversation that Kaguya should go and hide. When Sakura opened the door she saw Shikamaru there. She let a silent sigh out.

''Shikamaru why are you here?'' Sakura asked confused.

''what a drag... Hokage-sama wants to talk with us both''Shikamaru said.

''ahh ok give me a minute'' Sakura said with a small smile and fast good her Ninja equipment.

''alright we can go'' Sakura said. Shikamaru just muttered a 'troublesome' and followed her.

*Hokage office*

When Sakura and Shikamaru were in front of the Hokage's office they knocked at the door. They heard a silent 'come in'. As both were inside they saw Minato inside doing paperwork.

''ah Sakura-chan and Shikamaru hello. I am happy that you are here. We have many things to discuss.'' Minato said with a smile.

''after all the trouble with the Chunin exams the elders and Clan heads didn't want to promote anyone Chunin. However, after long talking a final decision was chosen. Congratulation Sakura-chan, Shikamaru you are now Chunin.'' Minato said with a big smile. Sakura and Shikamaru just looked shocked.

''but Ho- I mean Minato-sama I didn't even was at the Chunin exams.'' Sakura said with a shocked voice.

''that is true but yesterday few Jonin heard what you said at Ichiraku ramen. They informed me and you thought smart. You knew that at the level that you were at that time you could never beat them. As a Chunin you need to be strong and that is true. However, your mind needs to be strong true. If you right now go in a battle, and you saw 3 Ninjas at a Jonin level you would not run headfirst in. No you would think first about how you could save your teammates and fight them. That's a Chunin and even if you didn't were there you showed that you are strong physically and mindful like one. And you Shikamaru with you, it was the same you knew you couldn't win your fight and so you didn't fight.'' Minato said. Sakura and Shikamaru just looked shocked. After a minute both nodded and thanked him. Then they were dismissed.

''so we both a Chunin's.... didn't think that would happen'' Sakura said with small smile. True be told Sakura always thought that she would remain Genin. She never wanted to be a Ninja, she just did it to escape her Bio-parents. Yet after she escaped them she still didn't want to be Chunin or more. Now she wanted to escape this world.

''that's true.... that is going to be troublesome to explain'' Shikamaru said with a sigh.

''hmm. Let's go to Ichiraku ramen we can tell there the other's there the news'' Sakura said with a small smile. Shikamaru just nodded and let a silent 'troublesome women'' out. On their way they meet Mikoto and Shikamaru told Sakura he would go already, so she could talk with her. 'Traitor' Sakura thought.

''Sakura-chan!!! After you were dismissed from the hospital I didn't get the chance to talk to you. I really missed you'' Mikoto said with a soft smile. Sakura just sweatdropped. It could be that Sakura hidden herself from Mikoto.

''Mikoto-sama I am sorry. I had training'' Sakura said with a smile.

''ah yes Shisui-kun told me about it and about more things'' Mikoto said with the famous Uchiha smirk.

''huh really? I didn't know that Shisui knew that I became Chunin '' Sakura said confused.

''ohhh you became Chunin? Congratulation! You and I should go to the Uchiha district and eat some dango, or we could go shopping at aunties Shop'' Mikoto said excited. Sakura just sweatdropped and said ''Mikoto-sama its alright really. And I need to go to Ichiraku to tell the others the news''