-20-

A month was now over since Sakura left Konoha and everyone gave up. They couldn't find anything and the only thing they knew was that she used a Time Space Jutsu. Everyone was worried about Shisui because he didn't stop searching, he was still trying to find her.

Since Shisui heard about the news that Naruto and Sasuke would train for 3 years outside the village. He was just going on a mission and when he was not on a mission he was reading books about Time Space Ninjutsu. Today was the day both would go and everyone except Shisui was at the gates.

Mikoto and Kushina were telling both Naruto and Sasuke to be safe. Minato and Fugaku meanwhile had a little small talk. Rookie 9 talked to each other and Itachi and Kakashi would have short talks.

''I think it's time to go'' Jiraiya said. He was just now coming after a long talk with Tsunade.

''huh really pervy sage ?! But I need to wait what if Shisui-baka comes??'' Naruto said loudly. Sasuke next to him just looked annoyed and nodded.

''I don't think he will come Naruto'' Kushina said with a sad smile. She loved Sakura like a daughter, but Naruto would always insult Sakura. So Sakura didn't come over often. She was the first person to know about Shisui's feelings for Sakura, and she shipped it. At first, she wanted to murder him because she wanted Sakura to marry Naruto.

However, she saw the way Naruto looked at her and Naruto would love her just as a sister and nothing more. After she finally realized that she and Mikoto did everything to get Sakura and Shisui together. They both even planned how they would kill the Hyuga clan if they get in the way.

To say Minato and Fugaku had a hard time trying to hold them back was an understatement. After 3 hours of talking and screaming -which only Kushina did- they all accepted to not let any Hyuga's near Sakura.

'' I don't care, let's wait a little'' Naruto said. After 10 minutes he was still not there and Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Jiraiya were about to leave but heard a familiar voice say ''huh you really wanted to go without telling me goodbye? I am hurt''

''EH! You are the one who is late Shisui-baka'' Naruto screamed. Sasuke who was next to him just nodded and glared at Shisui.

''still I need to tell you both something'' Shisui said with a fake smile. These smiles become something normal and the only time he would smile for real is when he talks about Sakura.

''and what is it? We don't have all day'' Sasuke said with a glare. He was still angry at Shisui for saying that Sakura left the village because of him and her teammates.

''don't get cocky, Sasu-chan. However, when you both come back in 3 years, then know one thing. I will still be searching for her and when you find her tell me it. But that is not all when you are now leaving the village then I hope the next time I see you. That you both become a little mature and when you did. You will know why she left the village and when we get her back I hope you don't make the same mistake. Still, I promise you both I will bring her back.'' Shisui said serious and sometimes glared at them. Shisui knew that Kakashi knows what mistake he did, so he didn't talk with him. Shisui just hoped that they will mature so that such a mistake never happens again.

''huh alright Shisui-baka! But you need to promise me something else'' Naruto said with a big smile.

''and what would that be?'' Shisui asked with a raised eyebrow.

''when you get Sakura-chan back then... make her happy. Even if it means you need to marry her.'' Naruto said with a smile. However, what Naruto said shocked everyone except Shisui. They all knew how overprotective he was about Sakura. Shisui however just chuckled and said ''Naruto Naruto who said I needed you permission to marry her. Even if you said I couldn't marry her, I would still do it. Do you want to know why?''