-32-

Kissing Sakura feels like a drug. He feels like he was flowing in the galaxy, and he couldn't get enough. Touching Sakura was like getting drunk, but kissing was so much better. For one moment, he forgot everything. His problems. His thoughts. Even his name. The only thing he focused on was kissing her with so much emotion that she could remember again.

He knew he was selfish, but couldn't care about it because. She was at the end of the day the only person he would ever love like that. However, one minute he was kissing her and the next he was slapped. He was slapped so hard that he was now in the river. After he got out of the river, she was gone. He let a sigh out.

He made his way to the main house and opened the door. The others were still there. When they heard him come inside and looked at him, no one dared to say anything. Expect Madara.

''how was it?'' He asked with a smirk on his face. Shisui glared at him.

''This stupid book! Why didn't it told me Sakura-hime would slap me?'' Shisui asked them. The two idiots -Obito, Sasuke- looked nervous. Itachi looked at him with an amused look. And Madara was trying not to laugh. Shisui saw that Sasuke was trying to hide the book.

''Sasuke-chan why don't you give me the book?'' Shisui asked sweetly with a fake smile. Sasuke looked at him, nervous.

''I don't think that is a good idea.'' Sasuke said and tried to hide it, but Shisui got it. Shisui opened the book and finally read the rest. He just looked annoyed.

''who the hell write this book?'' Shisui asked them. Before anyone could say anything Madara began to speak ''His name was Jiraiya I think.'' the others glared at him.

''why do you want to know it.'' Itachi asked. Shisui just gave him a fake smile and said, ''oh, don't worry, Itachi-chan. I will just go on a short trip and find him. And when I finally found him, I am going to break every bone in his body. Then I am going to cut his insides out and then give him to Orochimaru as a Guinea pigs.''

The others -expect Madara- looked at him shocked. Obito looked like he was about to faint. Sasuke looked scared and was now behind Itachi for protection. Itachi looked at him worried when he saw him putting his Katana on. Shisui never used it only in emergencies.

''Shisui I don't think that is necessary.'' Itachi said. Everyone nodded at that. Madara however had another idea.

''Shisui I would let him bleed out.'' Madara said. The others looked at him with a look that screamed, 'shut up, or we are going to die'.

''No, I want him to feel the same pain I am feeling.'' Shisui said with his Sharingan activated.

''Then you should find out which women he likes and embarrass him in front of her.'' Sasuke said. Itachi looked at with a look that said 'not better'. Sasuke gave him a look that said 'better than killing'.

''Hm you're right. The good thing is I know who he is in love with.'' he said with a smirk. The others looked worried. Madara however, had a smirk on his face.

The next few weeks, Shisui was trying his best to make Jiraiya look bad. He copied with his Sharingan Jiraiya's writing and send Tsunade many embarrassing letters. In all of them, he asks her to be his model for his next book.

Other times he asked her pervert things. To say Shisui was not satisfied was a lie. There was however something that bothered him. It seemed like Sakura was avoiding him. He didn't saw her for the past weeks. However, he heard from others that she still couldn't remember anything. That meant that the kiss didn't bring her memories back. It was now December, and he had a plan to find her. However, he needed Sasuke's help for that. He and Sakura grew a little closer and that annoyed him at first, but now it was perfect.