-30-

''who the hell are you?'' Sakura asked Shisui when he came inside.

''Sakura-hime? What are you talking about?'' Shisui asked confused.

''what are you talking about? Do I know you?'' Sakura asked confused. Shisui looked at her, shocked.

''Sakura-hime are you joking?'' Shisui asked scared.

''Joking about what? Who the hell are you?! And where is my mother?'' Sakura asked angry. Before Shisui could say anything, Tsunade came inside.

''Shisui what are you doing here?! You need to get out, alright. I will explain everything outside.'' Tsunade said with a sigh. Shisui just nodded. When he was outside the hospital room, he punched the wall and yelled, ''damn it all''.

He punched the wall again and again, but then a hand stopped him. He looked at the person who dared to stop him with his Sharingan as he looked. Itachi looked at him, shocked. The other three caught up to Mikoto and were now looking at him a little worried.

''what happen?'' Itachi asked calm. Shisui laughed at that. The others looked at him worried.

''She doesn't remembers me.'' He muttered. Itachi didn't hear it and asked, ''what?''

''SHE DOESN't REMEMBERS ME!'' Shisui yelled angry and punched the wall again. Itachi looked shocked like the others. Fugaku however was brave enough and stopped this time Shisui from punching the wall.

''Shisui... Let's wait alright. Lady Tsunade is going to explain it to us.'' he said. Shisui just nodded and sat at one of the chairs. The others followed at once. Shisui however was in deep thoughts, 'how could that happen? I was supposed to save you and now... you can't even remember me. I really failed, didn't I? Sakura-hime i sorry... when I was just faster or didn't let myself get distracted. I-i just hoped that all of this is a bad joke.'

After ten minutes, Tsunade came outside with a sigh. She looked at all of them and nodded. They all followed her to her office. When they were inside, everyone was silent. No one dared to say a word, and Shisui grew angry.

''why can't she remember me?!'' He said angry. Everyone looked at him a little shocked. Tsunade let a sigh out and stand up.

''She has a Dissociative amnesia.'' She said sad. Everyone looked a little confused.

''what does that mean?'' Mikoto asked.

''Dissociative amnesia was formerly called psychogenic amnesia. It occurs when a person blocks out certain information, often associated with a stressful or traumatic event, leaving the person unable to remember important personal information or important people.'' Tsunade said. Before they could say anything, she talked again.

''She doesn't know who I am.'' She said with a sad sigh.

''alright, how do we fix that.'' Shisui said. Tsunade looked at him annoyed.

''we can't do anything. The only thing we can do is finding someone she can remember. She is the only one who bring her memories back.'' Tsunade said.

''what do you mean.'' Itachi asked now.

''She did it to herself, it was like a switch. She turned the switch to protect herself. This traumatic event with her almost dying did that. And like I said before, we need to find someone she can remember.'' She said with a sigh.

''alright, first we will try it and when it doesn't work I will send ANBU to bring her friends here.'' Itachi said. After that, they left and made their way to Sakura's room. However, before they could go inside, they saw Shisui stopping.

''Shisui-kun why are you stopping?'' Mikoto asked. Shisui just let a small chuckle out and grabbed Sasuke's shirt at the front.

''I swear Sasuke. When she doesn't remembers anything after a year is over, I am going to kill you. This is all yours and Naruto's fault.'' Shisui said and pushed him away and made his way inside. The others looked a little shocked. After they overcame their shock, they made their ways inside.

''Sakura-chan how are you feeling.'' Mikoto asked with a smile. Sakura looked at her and squeezed her eyes a little.

''sorry miss, but who are you?'' Sakura asked confused. Mikoto smiled sadly at her.

''you can call me Mikoto. Did the doctors told you what happen?'' Mikoto asked her.

''No just something about bed rest and such.'' Sakura said, bored, and looked at the others coldly. They were shocked because she never looked at them like that.

''The food is really terrible here. I brought you a little.'' Mikoto said with a smile. Everyone saw through and knew it was fake. After they all realized she doesn't remembers any of them, they left. All expect Shisui. Sakura, however, was now showering. Shisui was deep in thoughts and didn't hear when Sakura came inside.

''why are you still here?'' Sakura asked him with a cold look in her eyes. Shisui didn't like it. Before she lost her memories, she had a sparkle in her eyes every time they talked. Now it is just a cold look.

''call it protection.'' He said with a boyish smile. Sakura rolled her eyes and lied again in her bed. After a while, she talked again.

''why I am really here.'' it was a whisper, but he still heard it. He, too, was now, lying in his bed.

''That is something I can't tell you, Sakura-hime.'' He said. After she said that, she let a sigh out and looked at him.

''Did my father sent you ?'' She asked serious. Shisui let a small chuckle out.

''No, why are you asking?'' He asked with a raised eyebrow.

After that she didn't said anything anymore and Shisui saw that she fell asleep. After five minutes he realized it. He made his way to Tsunades office and ran inside. Tsunade raise an eyebrow at him.

''Shisui? Why didn't you-'' Before she could say more he let ''she remembers'' Tsunade looked at him shocked.

''well, not everything, but she remembers her father.'' He said with a sad sigh. Tsunade too let a sigh out.

''that is good. I am going to tell Hokage-sama it, and then he can send a messenger bird to him.'' after she said that, she made her way outside. Shisui made his way back to Sakura's room and saw a familiar figure.

''Nice to see you again, Kaguya-sama. We really need you.'' he said with a happy look.