-21-

''Shisui why are you here?'' Naruto asked confused.

''Naruto I thought that after three years you would mature. I seem like I was wrong.'' Shisui said.

''Shisui where is my father?'' Naruto asked a little annoyed.

''Hokage-sama is at the hospital with Lady Tsunade. '' Shisui said coldly. Everyone was shocked. They only knew Shisui as the joker who would joke in every situation.

''ok, but why are you here?'' Naruto asked confused.

''Hokage-sama lets me be here sometimes if in need a quiet place to search. However, it seems like here isn't a quiet place anymore.'' Shisui said coldly. Before the others could say anything Minato came inside.

''Shisui ho- Naruto? You are finally back'' Minato said with a happy face. After that they caught up but what they didn't know was that Shisui was long gone.

*Shisui's Home *

When Shisui came back home he let his tears out. He was angry that they came back if he was being honest. All the time they were away he trained and was going on missions, or he was searching for Sakura. His sadness just grew over the three years. For many three years don't fell so long but Shisui felt like these three years were a like lifetime.

Shisui was the only one still searching the other gave up two years ago. He never cared about the others but when the person who he thought was a brother stopped helping. He completely broke. Not only that, but he remembered the day as if it was just a few hours ago.

*two years ago *

Shisui was getting a good lead, and he knew with that lead he could get Sakura back. A week ago all gave up on finding Sakura and he and Itachi were the only one still searching. He heard a knock at the door and just let a loud 'come in' out. Shisui didn't have the time to open the door because he needed to find Sakura.

''Shisui? What are you still at that lead?'' Itachi asked softly. Itachi knew Sakura was a hurtful topic for Shisui, so he tried to not often talk about her.

''yes Itachi-chan just a few more minutes, and then we could have Sakura-hime back.'' Shisui said with a big smile. He had over the year many dead ends but didn't give up.

''Shisui I think you should stop'' Itachi said.

''yeah, yeah just give me a minute'' Shisui said with a small chuckle.

''Shisui I mean stop searching for her'' Itachi said with a frown. Shisui stopped reading what he had in his hand and just let a small chuckle out.

''you know Itachi I expected this from everyone but not you. I always thought you and I are the same. I mean we both were used from the village and the clan. We both were made from young killers and never liked it. We always wanted peace and stop the wars. However here we are now you a person I loved like brother and saw as one giving up. It seems like we are not the same because I would never give up on a person I love. You changed, or you just were always like this, but I never wanted to realize it.'' Shisui said with his back turned from Itachi.

''Shisui it's time to let go'' Itachi said softly.

''I think it would be the best if you leave now, Itachi'' Shisui said coldly. Itachi just nodded sadly and left. After Itachi left Shisui let his tears out. He never thought the day would come where he didn't want Itachi at his side. Yet at this moment he knew if Itachi didn't leave he would have said things that are made up from his anger.

*end of Flashback *

After this day the both avoided the topic Sakura but still talked. Shisui was now sitting on his bed and opened a letter. A letter he got three years ago. This letter was something Shisui treasured because after a long time Sakura finally let her feelings out.