~2~

"... And so I got you three the passes for the Chunin Exams, but if you enter it or not it's up to you " Kakashi said as he smiled at them with flowers suns and birds flying behind him, making his students sweatdrop.

He handed them the passes and Sakura frowned. She already had experience more than she wanted.

"COOL. I'M GOING TO BE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING THE HOKAGE" screamed Naruto, while Sasuke smirked.

"Hn. This is going to be a piece of a cake"

Unlike her teammates she wasn't thrilled so with a tried sigh she gave back her pass to a curious Kakashi.

"I'm not going to practicipate it, I've already experienced enough and I don't think I'm ready to take another step.
I've heard that the Chunin Exams are dangerous and I would like to stay alive and in one piece thank you very much"

Kakashi smiled kindly at her, glad that his teams only female student was out of the dangers way.

The boys turned to her.

"Ehh Sakura-chan what did you mean.
Don't tell me you are scared. Thought it could be natural since you are civilian born -"

Sasuke could fell her irritated aura and knew that she was about to snap, so he tried to stop Naruto's rambling since it was starting to annoy him too.

"Shut up dope"

But his words fell on deaf ears.

"- and civilians are supposed to be weak. That's what we Shinobi are for and -"

Snap

"Naruto, you narcissistic bastard"

Sakura growled out and jumped on the narcissist racist and he squealed, before running far away.

Sasuke sighs and shooks his head

"Serves him right. You are dead, she may not be strong physically, but you better pray that Konoha have skilled enough medic to get the poisons out of you."

He muttered and shivered at the memorie of Sakura when she snapped at him with his 'Hn's' and poisoned him with her Ghost Tongue poison that made him talk everything he had in mind for the whole week.

His father was very amused about it and couldn't wipe the smirk of his face, Itachi couldn't stay beside him without to snicker every minute and Shisui was roaring with laughter, while his mother Mikoto had immediately rushed to Sakura's house demanding that she marries one of her sons or clans men.

No one could get more than few sentences out of a Uchiha and even those were short ones, so Sakura had practically done a impossible thing and she only got out of Mikoto's clutches by giving her some of her Ghost Tongue poison, but Mikoto still hasn't stopped trying to get her to marry one of the Uchiha's.

Sasuke shook his head and speed up to his teammates to stop the pinket to poisoning the dope to death.

They run almost for half an hour around the village before they stopped to catch up their breath and then when Sakura was about to stuck Naruto with her poisoned senbon they heard a high pitch scream.

"LET GO OF ME, LET ME GOOOOO!!!"

Naruto's eyes widen and they all run to the crossroad where they saw Konohamaru being held up in the air with the back of his shirt, by Shinobi from Suna.

'Subaku No Kankuro First son of the Kazekage, second eldest'

'Subaku no Temari daughter of the kazekage, eldest.

From just one glance Sakura knew who they were.

"Hey let him go" ragged Naruto and Sakura had to hold him back before he could run to them.