-11-

On a peaceful early morning in Konoha you could see many people talking or going shopping. You could hear and smell many kinds of foods. Yeah, nothing seems like it should, before the civilians could say another word they saw something pink running past them. When you now would ask Sakura why she is running she would probably poison you. Let's just say training longer on a Sunday with Shisui was not a good idea, and she overslept during her first training season with Tsunade. She should have been there at 6 am, and now it was 5.55 am and from her way home to the hospital, it takes 20 minutes.

She needs now only 10 minutes, but she would still be late even if she now tried to use the body flicker she would probably teleport to the trainings grounds. Which is 15 minutes away from the hospital. Either way, she is late.

*5minutes later*

Tsunade had today a pretty good day. She finally found her sake which she found in Shizune's room, and she won 1000 Yen. She pretty much knew something bad would today happen but when she arrived in front of her office she didn't think she would find her new student snapping for air as if she was just 5 minutes ago on a battlefield.

''Sakura what happened?'' Tsunade asked amused.

''Nothing happened'' Sakura said faster than she should. Tsunade just nodded amused when you looked closely you could see her becoming red from not letting her laughter out.

''when you say so. Come with me alright today I will show you today medicine ninjutsu'' Tsunade said serious. Sakura just nodded and followed her. 'That was so embarrassing. What is she now thinking about me? Any day I could have come late but why Kami why did I need to come today late. I could have come to one of team sevens eat dates late but no I needed to come to the most important day late. Please someone kill me fast' Sakura thought with a red face from embarrassment.

When Sakura and Tsunade arrived at the medical hospital library. Tsunade told Sakura to wait for a minute so that she could fetch some books.

''Sakura I want you to read this books today and when you finished come to my office. I will come again around 4pm it's alright when you didn't read all'' Tsunade said.

''alright Lady Tsunade'' Sakura said with strong voice, but before she could even begin reading Tsunade talked again.

''when you read all the books Sakura then you will take a little quiz '' Sakura just nodded and watched Tsunade walk away and waited until her chakra was away. Then she screamed in her mind 'How should I remember all this. Alright Sakura relax you survived team seven, the little failed vacation where you hit your head and meet again father and survived training with Shisui. You can do it' Sakura thought and began to read all the books.

*4pm*

Tsunade finished her paperwork and her rounds around the hospital and was on her way to the medical hospital library. When she arrived she expected to find Sakura on her second book about medical rules and ninjutsu, but she didn't expect to find Sakura almost reading all the books in the library. Tsunade wanted to punch a wall. When Sakura would every training season do that much as she did today she would master all what Tsunade knows in just 6 months or less. Tsunade was shocked.

''Sakura what is the meaning of this'' Tsunade said in a shocking voice and wide eyes.

''Sorry Lady Tsunade I asked one of the nurses, and she told me you were in a meeting. I didn't want to disturb you, so I thought I just read as many books I can here'' Sakura said with an almost scared voice. She didn't want to do something wrong and be lazy and do nothing. She decided when she read all the books Tsunade gave her to just find more books.

''yes I should have told you about it. I am sorry. You didn't need to read all this books.''Tsunade said with a soft smile. She now remembered why Sakura remembered her of someone. She reminded her of herself when she was younger because when she was younger so many people expected her to be just like her grandfather.