~7~

The Next week was one of the most chaotic clusterfucks Sakura has ever had the pleasure of experiencing, even more, chaotic than the time Mikoto found out about her existence.
Sakura had officially named that week as 'Royal Cluster Fuck of Uchiha Elders And Their Matriarch'

She even marked that week on the calendar!
So she could go and disappear for an whole week to mourn her peacefully, unnoticeable life that Mikoto-sama has so heartlessly bulldozer to ground without any remorse.

Back to the story, word that the Iron Daimyo had adopted an heir had gotten out faster and louder than those bullets from the sniper guns mundane people used in Alternative worlds. Mama Ya had showed her when they were browsing for their future possible homes, Sakura planned to get.

An entire week there were other country's Daimyo's, their family members or emissaries coming and going for the elongated Celebration of Sakura's crowning.

Thankfully, Sakura was able to convince her Father to put her and let her walk on her own and settled on simply holding her hand or shoulder and when they were together Sakura simply snuggled up to his side.

Kaguya had made it her game to count how many fathers, husbands, and brothers got their cheeks slapped by jealous women for not being as domestic as Akinori.

She already hit the number 107! And the number was still rising! Heck, some got even double slapped! She hadn't had so much fun ever since Momoshiki and Urushiki stopped their Cat fight for their Father's attention... But to be honest, they hadn't exactly stopped and rather, Kaguya was sent away to Earth.

She so couldn't wait to go back home after they got Sakura to safety in another world.

She was going to make countless Videos on that thing they're calling camera when her siblings making a fool of themselves and laugh afterward with her Baby Master about them.

She kinda didn't felt it to be safe to leaver her Master alone for such a long time, after all The Otsutsuki Mansion was several Galaxies away, and it would take her too long to get there and then activate proper seals to teleport back to her master.

What should she do ?

Maybe she should introduce her great something grandson Toneri to Sakura-chan, they were the same age and her master could finally teach her poor grandson how to properly feel and be a kid of his age!

Honestly, she was this close to revive his father and clansmen and kill them again for what they have done to the poor boy...

Oh, and Urushiki.

Let's just say after Kaguya is finished with him, no one will know of his existence.

Ok, that was it. First thing they would do after leaving Konoha would be going to the moon, introducing Sakura to Toneri, giving Toneri a brand new Byakugan, destroying the Tenseigan, and then she would take them to Japa-

"Mama Ya"

Snapping out of her planing, Kaguya looked at her Master who was sitting on the garden floor dressed in the infuriatingly expensive bloody red kimono with pink flowers and black shawl with her hair down in easy curls and for once without her Father sticking on her like superglue.

Kaguya smiled and sat down in graceful seiza next to Sakura, raising a playful brow up as Sakura snuggled up to her and giggled as she watched the Koi in the pond chasing each other around.

"Where is your father?" She asked as she ran her hand though the silky waves, smirking smugly as Sakura melted under her touch.

"'Speaking' with the Cloud Daiymon in the other side of the castle. The guards escorted me here before I could hear anything, but from what I heard, apparently, old geezer had married one of my illegitimate aunts, Mae, and according to Father's sources they were planning to pull the same stunt they pulled to Uzushio on us. I'm not supposed to know this, but the 'Mana' as you call it, has heightened my sense. Not like we wouldn't know the moment we saw her thought" Sakura explained grumpily.