-8-

When Sakura and Kaguya -who was in one of her portals- arrived in Konoha they right away went to the Hokage office and then this happened.

'' ah Sakura-chan you finally came back I hope you feel now well '' said Minato

at first, Sakura looked at him almost confused but then consider it with a smile that told -yes I'm fine and thank you- she then told him.

'' Everything was fine I visit family, and I am feeling so much better than before''

Minato smiled at her and was happy that everything is now fine, because as Sakura left he was worried that she maybe would come back but not happy or worse she wouldn't want to come back. And now finally could a specific Uchiha -Shisui- finally leave him alone and won't ask when she is coming back, but thankfully he is now on a mission and will be coming back tomorrow. Before dismissing Sakura, Minato told her.

'' in a month the Chunin exams final will be there, so you will only see little from Naruto andSasuke.Kakashi will train Sasuke and Naruto as their sensei, but I can tell you the place when you want to visit them and say hello. They were worried when I told them you were going on a vacation.''

'' yes I will then be going tomorrow because I want to rest a little but thank you Hokage-sama''

'' Sakura-chan I told you Minato is fine''

''alright Minato-sama but can I ask you something?''

'' of course'' he told her but was a little worried and thought 'what if she hurt herself? What if she wants to leave Konoha and never wants to come back?' but before he could name a hundred more what ifs Sakura spoke.

''Lady Tsunade is she here this month? Because I wanted to ask her to train me''

Minato didn't know what to feel proud or worried. Proud because she wants to learn more or worried because she could get hurt, but he wanted her to get stronger because then she could protect herself. Tsunade was another problem she comes only once a year to konoha and when she comes no one knows if she will stay or be going again traveling.

''yes she came a week ago but Sakura I don't want you to get excited because I don't know if she stays long enough to train you, and she is pretty busy in the hospital. Please ask her next week''

Sakura was a little  disappointed but fast told herself that it is alright, and she will just ask someone else to train her this week. After that Sakura was walking to her apartment and placed seals everywhere so Kaguya could come out.

''Hmm Sakura, what are we goint t do now?''

Sakura almost let her glass of water fall, but before that could happen Kaguya fast hold the glass, so it couldn't fall down.

'' its pretty dark outside I will cook something that we can eat, and then I am going to sleep if you want I can give you a book or something and lay it in your room''

Kaguya just gave her a nod and so was the night they cooked dango and rice with miso soup. After that both of them were going to their rooms and sleep.

Time skip

Sakura was now going around the village but Kaguya stayed at Sakura's apartment because there she could walk around freely. Sakura didn't know which person to ask to train her first she thought about to just wait for next week, but she was pretty bored. She thought to ask one sensei from the rookie nine but fast dismissed that thought. Sakura sighed and thought 'what should I do everyone is now certainly making himself ready for the finals and I didn't even go to the exams' before Sakura could think further she heard someone scream her name no she knew this voice, but before she could run she was in a tight hug.