-35-

''what?''Itachi asked. He didn't know if he heard right.

''I remember everything.'' Sakura said with big smile and hugged Itachi. Itachi looked at her, shocked.

''But how?'' Itachi asked confused.

''it seems like it was the right moment.'' she said and looked at him.

''do you still?'' Itachi asked. Sakura knew what he meant.

''Yeah,is still love him. You know what the funny thing is? He made me Fall-in love with him twice.'' Sakura said with a chuckle. Itachi looked at her a little confused.

''before I lost my memories, I wanted to tell Shisui my feelings. However,when I lost them he somehow made me fall again in love with him.''Sakura said with an annoyed look on her face. Itachi could swear he heard a 'damn Shisui'. He let a chuckle out and looked at the clock.

''you have five minutes.'' Itachi said. Sakura however looked at him a little confused.

''to tell him your feelings. Go, he is right now on the way to the gates.When you finished, come to the hospital to get a check-up.'' Itachi said with a small smile. Sakura nodded and made her way outside. She-ran out of the Uchiha district and got weird looks. She heard Someone-yell at her.

''SAKURA-CHAN,WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!'' She heard Naruto yell. Sakura gave him a small smile but ran faster. When she was finally at the gates, she searched for him. Then she asked Izumo and Kotetsu.

''Shisui?He left a minute ago.'' Izumo said and looked at Sakura with a small smile on his face.

''I-was too late.'' Sakura said with sadness in her voice. She made herway slowly to the hospital. On her way, she was deep in thoughts.'Stupid Shisui! The one time when I want to confess my love to you,and he leaves. Bastard! I am going to kill him when he comes back!No, can't kill him, that would be too much trouble. Maybe I will ignore him. No, I ignored him enough, I think. When I didn't talk with itachi that much, maybe I could have seen him. But then I would havenever gotten my memories back. That is too confusing.' Sakura thought and let a sigh out. She was now in front of the hospital. When she was inside, she saw Itachi and walked over to him.

''I was too slow.'' She said and walked to Tsunades office. Itachi let a sigh out. He just hoped Shisui's Mission was going fast over. When they were inside and explained to Tsunade what happen, she looked happy but a little angry.

''so you have all your memories back?'' Tsunade asked.

''yes,a few are a little blurry, but I can remember.'' Sakura said with a small smile when Tsunade did the check-up.

''then I hope you trained your punches good.'' Tsunade said. Sakura looked at her confused.

''tomorrow,this time, you and I are going to have a small spar. And I don't accept a no. Shouldn't have left.'' Tsunade said and dismissed both.

''That is going to be annoying.'' Sakura said with a small pout. Itachi chuckled.

''Sakura,I prepared a little get together. We can tell your old classmates there that you have your memories back. However, I don't think my mother would like it when you don't visit her. So please let me take you to her.'' Itachi said. Sakura gave him a nod, and they made their ways to the Uchiha district. Sakura and Itachi were in front of the Main house and got inside. Itachi let a 'I am home' out and Mikoto made her way to him.

''Itachi-chan where were y- Saku-chan? Come both of you in the kitchen. I made a small snack.'' Mikoto said with a smile. Sakura looked at Itachi nervously and he nodded. When they were in the kitchen, they both sat down.

''mother,where are the others?'' Itachi asked.

''your father is at the station. Sasuke-chan is with Naruto-kun, and the other two are in the living room.'' Mikoto answered with asmile.

''alright,I need to tell you all something.'' Itachi said. Mikoto gave him a confused nod and made her way to get the two. When they were finally there, Itachi let a sigh out.

''do you want to tell them it.'' Itachi asked Sakura. She however shook her head. Before Itachi could say something, Madara said something that shocked them both.

''ah,you too are in love and want to get married.'' Madara said and sip his tea.

''Oh really? Why didn't you both tell me that? Poor Shisui that boy is going to be heartbroken.'' Mikoto said with a sigh.

''never thought you both would get together.'' Obito said, and eat a little of his dango.

''what? I and Itachi are not in love. We wanted to tell you that I got my memories back.'' Sakura said annoyed.

''Don't joke around. We accept it that you both love each other.'' Obito said with a pout. The other two nodded at that.

''We are not in love.'' Sakura said. Before anyone could say anything, she began to speak again. ''I love Shisui very much and would have told him that. But now he left! Now I know how he felt like when I left.''everyone -expect Itachi- was shocked at her outburst.

''you really remember.'' Mikoto said happy and hugged Sakura.

*In the evening *

Sakura made her way to the BBQ restaurant. She talked with her mother, and Kaguya was happy that Sakura got her memories back. Sakura was a little nervous about the get together. She knew she was late, but didn't care. Here thoughts were with Shisui because she hoped that he would come save back. When she made her way to the booth and opened the door, she saw all her friends. They all looked at her.

''Sakura,why did you call us all here together?'' Shikamaru asked. Sakura chuckled a little. The others looked at her confused.

''Guys,I remember everything.'' She said with a smile. Everyone looked shocked. Choji's meat fell from his mouth.

''EHHHHH!!!!!!''Everyone yelled, Sakura chuckled and sat next to Sasuke. He looked at her, shocked and in shame. After that, they all talked and laughed at the old times. Sakura, however, saw that something was bothering Sasuke and waited until everyone left, and they were alone. She grabbed his hand softly when he was about to leave.

''Sasuke can we talk?'' Sakura asked. Sasuke nodded. Both made their way to the Uchiha district.

''after I told everyone I got my memories back, I saw how quiet you were. You didn't even look me in the eyes. So tell me why?'' Sakura asked confused. Sasuke let an angry sigh out.

''you can remember what happen. Why you lost your memories but still are here and smile at me! I cannot do that! You are supposed to yell at me or slap me.'' Sasuke said angry. Sakura gave him a smile and hugged him.

''Sasuke I forgive you.'' Sakura said. She felt how something hot and wet slipped on her shoulder. 'He is crying.' Sakura thought with a sad smile.

''why?How?'' Sasuke asked.

''at the end of the day, you will always be my friend. However, please don't try to kill me, alright. I am going to marry your cousin, and I don't think he would like that very much.'' Sakura said with a small smile. Sasuke gave her a small nod, but then realized what she said.

''WHAT?!''Sasuke yelled. Sakura however chuckled and made her way to the Uchiha district.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*with Itachi *

Itachi ran fast to the hospital when he heard the news. He couldn't believe it. However, when he saw him, he let an angry sigh out and ran a hand through his hair. 'You idiot! What did you do? You get every mission done, but why? Why was this mission so different, Shisui.' Itachi thought.