-12-

On the 14 July was chaos in Konoha.

Early in the morning when the 3 Hokage wanted to visit his old friend he found out he died in his sleep peacefully. Yeah, peaceful was not the word Kaguya would use.

At night when Sakura fell asleep Kaguya tried to find information about where he was or lived. She found it and then used her Sharingan and killed him and let it look like he died in his sleep. She had promised Akinori she would protect Sakura and that is what she did. Sakura was now the only thing she loved, and she would be crazy when she didn't protect her. So when Sakura woke up today she did tell her she killed Danzo because Kaguya learned from her mistakes. When she tried protecting her sons she kept it a secret, and she will not make this mistake again.

''Good morning Sakura. I already made breakfast do you want to eat?'' Kaguya asked with a soft smile.

''Good morning Mama Ya. hmm sure I have 1 hour then I need to go to Lady Tsunade'' Sakura said with a tired smile and nearly closed eyes.

''Sakura I killed Danzo'' Kaguya said out of nowhere.

At that Sakura blinked and was awaked and looked at Kaguya with a mix of shock, surprise and gratitude. Last night Sakura only mentioned Danzo because she knew she can tell Kaguya everything and when she asked if she should kill him Sakura thought she just said to make her feel better.

And what Sakura yesterday told Kaguya was true, she didn't want Kaguya to be her slave. She wanted her to be her mother, but Sakura knew she would never say it out loud. Yet Kaguya killed the biggest treat to her, and she wanted to cry because the person who gave birth to her wouldn't care if she was dead or alive.

The only thing she cared was money and when she heard Sakura wouldn't marry her parents business partners' son hell happened. She screamed at Sakura, told her she was wordless and useless. That day a little from Sakura broke, and she swore she would never love someone again because even if her mother wanted to sell her to that pig Sakura always thought the person who gave birth to her loved her.

Most of the time she told Sakura to quit being a ninja or offended her, but then there were times when the person who gave birth to her brushed her hair or even made her favorite food. Nonetheless, that promise that she gave herself broke a little and Sakura cried and cried like a little child and hugged Kaguya so tight that when Kaguya was a normal person then she couldn't breathe anymore. Even so Kaguya felt water running down her eyes because she could only feel love and understanding from Sakura not disgust or hate.

This was what she always wanted, a person who loved her even for the bad things she did, and she finally found her.

She remembered the look in the eyes from her sons, there was disgust and hate. She never understood why her own blood looked at her like she was a monster. At that time she did the only thing that was possible to protect her sons.

For her, it didn't matter who died if it meant her little boys could live and be safe. However, when they found it out how. They didn't look at her with love. They never understand her even when she was trying to keep them safe even if she was strict, she wanted only the best for them. Now at this very moment she didn't care about them anymore because this beautiful little girl was grateful for what she did and loved her. Finally, after all this time someone loved her back.

''but why? Mama Ya why did you do it? I am not worth it'' Sakura said with a broken voice.

'' Sakura you are worth it. Do you know why? Because you are my Musume -daughter-'' Kaguya said with a smile. Sakura just looked at her with shock. After all this time trying she finally got it. A mother. A person who will give her tips. A person who will listen to her stories. A person who will go with her shopping. A person who truly loved her.