-24-

''nice to see you again Sakura-hime.'' Shisui said with a big smile, and a single tear rolled down his eyes.

Sakura turned around and looked at Shisui shocked. Shisui however had a big smile on his face and just let a small chuckle out when he saw her face. After three long years of searching, he found her. 'She changed' Shisui thought with a smile. Her once dark pink has changed into a beautiful misty rose. Her long her got longer and was basically all around the room. Not only that, but her eyes were now a spring green and shined like never before. She didn't grow much, her once 4'11 frame is now 5'1.

''how?'' was the only thing Sakura could let out. Sakura was shocked and didn't know what to say. She thought she would never she him again. He didn't look different since the last time she saw him. He got a little taller, but nothing more. Not only that, but he still had his messy hair.

''when you were gone, everything went crazy... and I mean like Naruto crazy. However, I searched for you since the day you disappeared, and now here I am.'' Shisui said with a smirk. Sakura just looked at him, annoyed.

'' how did you get here, Shisui?'' Sakura said, and stand up from her place on the ground. Kaguya was not home, she was buying food and just left 5 minutes ago.

'' you know a 'Hello Shisui-kun.' could be nice.'' Shisui said with a playful glare. Sakura just gave him a sharp glare, and Shisui let a sigh out and explained it. He told her about everything, except about the Kage meeting. Sakura looked at him, a little shocked.

'' so you are saying over the last three years you have trying to find me?'' Sakura asked.

''yes.'' Shisui said with a big smile. However, the next thing that came out Sakura's mouth made him cry.

''then you became a stalker...'' Sakura said with a hidden smirk.

'' WHAT! NO SAKURA-HIME I AM NOT A-'' Shisui stopped when he finally saw her playful smirk.

''Sakura-hime how did you get her?'' Shisui asked and fast forgot the whole stalker conversation.

''why are you here?'' Sakura Counter questioned.

''I told you it once Sakura-hime and I will tell you it again. I will always protect you. Even when I sometimes need from you protection.'' Shisui whispered the last part. Sakura still heard it and let a small chuckle out.

'' the book...'' Sakura said with a small smile.

''what book?'' Shisui asked confused.

''the book you got from the princess grandmother.'' Sakura said with a small eye roll.

''that book... that means... IT WAS ALL MY FAULT.'' Shisui said with a shocked voice. Sakura just looked at him confused and with a face that said 'what'.

''when I never gave you that stupid book... then you would have never left.'' Shisui said with a sad voice.

''no. It was a good thing that you gave me that book.'' Sakura said with a small smile. Before Shisui could say something, Sakura again began to talk. ''I finally found a place where I can do what I want. I can finally breathe here. I found a world that I love.'' Shisui looked at her sadly and let a small sad chuckle out.

'' you know, the letter that you gave me... I still have it. Do you want to know why? Because that was the first time you finally said what you feel and didn't hold back. You were always selfless and never told anyone of your problems. The only issue was in that letter that you said that 'I would stop having a crush on you'. However, Sakura, the problem is that I don't have a crush on you.'' Shisui said with a big smile. Sakura let a small smile out and ignored the pain in her chest, and before she could say something, Shisui talked again.

''because I was always in love with you. I love everything about. I love it when you scream at me when you are angry. Not only that, but I love it when you show everyone that you don't need protection. Furthermore, I love it to see you reading because you always look so concentrated. Not only that, but I love it how your browns frown together when you don't know something. Likewise, I love all of that because it shows me the real Sakura, not the Sakura that everyone knows. You always only let people see the light that you have, but I fell in love with the darkness that was around your eyes. This love that I have for you will not come again, and I know it. You are the only person I will ever love and that scares me'' Shisui said with a smile.

''why?'' Sakura let out with tears in her eyes. She never wanted to hurt or scare him. She always wanted for him to find someone who could love him.

''Because I just told you things that I never told anyone, not even Itachi-chan.'' Shisui said with a smile. However, before Sakura could say something, he began to talk. ''now tell me more about this book, alright''

Sakura told him everything except for her training and the whole 'she is now a pure Chakra force' thing. Shisui listened and made small comments sometimes that made her laugh and punch lightly his arm.

When they finished they talked a little about what happen in the village but were interrupted by Kaguya who came home. At first, they just looked at each other and didn't say anything, and there was an awkward silence in the air. Kaguya however choose to break it and said.

''why is your boyfriend from Konoha here?'' after she said that, all hell broke loose. Sakura yelling that he was never her boyfriend, and Shisui muttering something about that she is his future wife. He got a punch from Sakura when she heard that. Kaguya let a small chuckle out and after a few minutes they were drinking tea and telling stories.

Sakura looked between Kaguya and Shisui who were having a small conversation and thought about something that bothered her always and finally realized it. Between every hello and goodbye she and Shisui spoked there was always love. From her and Shisui. She always wondered why it bothered her so much when Shisui talked to or about other girls.

She wrote him a letter and didn't even think to write one to the others. Not only that, but she knew that day when Shisui walked to her and began to talk to her that she didn't exactly need to choose him to train her. Furthermore, she could have picked Neji or Lee or even Genma that idiot. However, when he walked to her and began to talk, she knew immediately that he was it. That he was the person who would train her.

She never really felt love and was always confused when she was around him. When she was going to be honest, at the beginning she hated him because of his cocky personality, paired with the sarcasm. She hated how he would always flirt with everyone and wouldn't care if it broke someone's heart in the process. She hated him with every fiber of her body in the beginning. However, over the time the longer he was around, the more she began to feel something in her stomach. She hated that feeling and only got it around him, and so she began to always hate him.

Yet she realized that this feeling never was bad... it was good, in a weird way. It showed her that she was in love. She never realized it because she was never loved. However, the time she was around her new family and feel the love from them. She realized her feelings right at the moment where Shisui and Kaguya were joking around about something. She was so stupid. The only thing she ever felt for Shisui was love.

What Shisui however didn't realized was that when he left, someone else too left. And that right now in Konoha the war started, and they got his letter.